Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
I think he is talking about that CAMRY thing on the taillights or whatever. It looks painted but im not sure. Not the small badges.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
on the 93 it is painted on the inside of the center panle.the only way to get rid of it is to paint the out side to match the car.or if you have the money you can take off the outside skin and take it some where and have them mold it and make you a new one.
or you might be abule to do it the same way people have cleared out ther headlight?do a search and pull those threads up and see if that is something you want to do.if you f it up and your panel is toast and need a new one i might part with mine
good luck

·
Registered
1993 Camry LE
172 Posts
I think the gen3.5s (94-95) have the emblems on the trunk unlike the gen3s (92-93). On the 3.5, yes you can shave the emblems like it was described in the thread. On the 3, sorry buddy. That's a no-can-do unless you want to spend some serious money and time to have a one-of-a-kind trunk.

·
Traitor
332 Posts
warlock said:
on the 93 it is painted on the inside of the center panle.the only way to get rid of it is to paint the out side to match the car.
i think thats the best way to go...some guys on here have it like that and it looks really good...what color is your cam...it only looks good in dark colors...i dont think it would look good in silver or taupe

·
Guess whos back
2000 VW golf
675 Posts
well if not don't take them off paint the letters...don't take it off if you have the gold or chrome package because you would need to sand and paint the whole back and shit because of all the holes...paint camry the same color as the car or even black would be cool

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
you can paint it, have it molded (not a practical solution) or simply find one of the models that had an already painted trunk. You won't remove the letters, but you'll remove the red center-piece.

Personally, I like the red center-piece, it looks really good with my redded out tails. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts