Toyota Nation Forum banner

Removing front and rear bumper

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  xgagne55x 
#1 ·
What is the process of removing the front and rear bumper? I want to take them off and repaint them before winter. I don't want this car to rust all over me for the next two years or so. I plan on getting the emblems changed with the black pearl emblems. I just want to know the step by step instructions on how to take them off and paint them.

Also where can I find clear turn signals and how much are they?

#2 ·
Camryfanatic said:
What is the process of removing the front and rear bumper? I want to take them off and repaint them before winter. I don't want this car to rust all over me for the next two years or so. I plan on getting the emblems changed with the black pearl emblems. I just want to know the step by step instructions on how to take them off and paint them.

Also where can I find clear turn signals and how much are they?
Plastic don't rust!:lol: Im not sure how to take them off, but invest in a Haynes auto manual for your car. The book is based off of a tear down and rebuild of the car. As for clear signals....try ebay, or one of the TN vendors.

#3 ·
Painting yourself is not a good idea. If you don't know how you can get lots of problems (fish skin, orange peel)

But to answer your question, i think you have to take off that padding in your trunk and then unscrew a few bolts. Same w/ front. I am currently parting out a car and someone needs those exact parts so i will get it off and give you an update.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.