Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
"Silver Streakin"
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok all of you detail experts. I need your help, I bought new tires last week, the tire dealer scrubbed the tires before I left their shop and there was some tire blue still on them. I thought no big deal I'll get the rest on it off this weekend.

So here is what I have done so far, I've soaked them down with Wesley's bleach white and scrubbed the hell out of them twice and the tire blue is still on them. I also have hit them with purple power degreaser, I'm stumped. What do I do???:hammer:

Thanks,
turfdoc

·
Registered
o
174 Posts
Ok all of you detail experts. I need your help, I bought new tires last week, the tire dealer scrubbed the tires before I left their shop and there was some tire blue still on them. I thought no big deal I'll get the rest on it off this weekend.

So here is what I have done so far, I've soaked them down with Wesley's bleach white and scrubbed the hell out of them twice and the tire blue is still on them. I also have hit them with purple power degreaser, I'm stumped. What do I do???:hammer:

Thanks,
turfdoc
Wesley's didn't work? Damn, I have to wear rubber golves when I use that stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.