Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I got my LED's in for the Instrument panel. I replaced them with white.
The whole thing took me about 30 minutes to replace 11 LED's
Here are the pictures..

·
'09 Toyota Corolla S
'09 TOYOTA Corolla S
52 Posts
Looks really nice. Great job! My congrats!
Please do step-by-step write up. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
the readouts on those rectangular spaces are missing too.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
the brightness can be adjusted using that thin long knob right?

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To answer everyones question about the brightness.. Its just the picture. The brightness is fine. And yes, If I wanted to adjust it, I can with the knob.

Thanks for the compliments :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes! Please do a write up?

How did you get into the console? Not to sure where to start and I don't want want to break any tabs >.< but how was putting in the leds? Easy soldering? or very intricate? How about removal of the old leds?

Thanks in advance!

·
Banned
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes! Please do a write up?

How did you get into the console? Not to sure where to start and I don't want want to break any tabs >.< but how was putting in the leds? Easy soldering? or very intricate? How about removal of the old leds?

Thanks in advance!
I will post on how to get into the console, but I don't want to remove the Needles again, to much of a pain in the ass, and getting the LEDs off is hard at first, but once you get it down its not bad, you need a sharp pointed solder gun, and melt one side and use tweezers or the solder gun to lift one side up. Its hard for me to explain. but I will be doing the center console soon, I will get some pictures.

1 - 20 of 219 Posts