Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is 69.95 a good price? i found a set on ebay that are new, the ones on my 96 are all yellowed out...

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
sts7049 said:
i tried that on one side awhile back, but it didn't really do any good.
click on the link I showed you, there's tons of information about cleaning headlights, and I know for a fact that it works (I've done it to my Camry and my friend's 525i, both with great results).

I would strongly suggest you use EagleOne chrome cleaner.

·
Registered
785 Posts
hey, ive cleaned my headlights as far as they'll go, and there is already about 9 years old oxidization permanantly there on it.... ya, 65$ sounds ok, considering i saw them for around 135$

·
poor college student
1,368 Posts
no they dont. you would have to head the seam on the plastic to get it off anyways(pain in the rear)

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
yes $70 is a good price, i tried the cleaning shit with that Eagle One stuff but it did not work THAT good.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alrighty...then ill go ahead and buy these bad boys when i get my check in a couple days

thanks yall

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
since we are on the topic of lights, does anyone know the bulb type for 3.5 gen corner lamp bulb type cuz its not in the sticky faq, also anyone have any suggestions for corner bulb replacement?

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
thanks dude that deffinatly should be added into the sticky thread

2005 Tacoma X-Runner
9,188 Posts
I got two headlight assemblies shipped to my door for 50 bucks off ebay. They were like 12.95 each plus shipping.

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
CrawlingEye - What make of bulb is that and thats good for the corner lamps or parking lights or what ever you want to call them, if so where can they be found?

trdcamry2003 - Im not looking for an entire assembily, Im trying to find a good type of bulb to replace the horribly dull and utterly weak stock corner lamp bulb.

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
just so you know, if you want to know where to get it, PM me and I'll let you know, but the bulb isn't cheap in comparison to other bulbs made. I believe I paid something to the tune of $8 a bulb for them.

·
l33tness is Uniquiness
72 Posts
PM Sent

1 - 18 of 18 Posts