Toyota Nation Forum banner

Replacement speakers for 2003 Corolla

954 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  corolapete 
#1 ·
I am not an audiophile, but it seems like my speakers are sounding muddy. Having hearing aids probably doesn't help. Anyone have any recommendations on replacing them? I installed an aftermarket Pioneer MVH-X370BT so I could get Bluetooth. I would rather not deal with amplifiers if possible. I was thinking of buying some from Walmart, but I really don't have a clue about speakers.

#2 ·
You are lucky your speaker lasted this long. Any speaker is an upgrade to what stock Toyota offer. The Toyota stock speaker is like a toy speaker
Nowadays speaker is personal preference. Price, brand. Common brand pioneer , kenwood. Check the cone material. Test the sound in the store and see what you like. Speaker price range from cheap entry level to expensive. The more expensive the more it sound better. In your search or request anything more than $30/ pair will sound better than stock corolla speakers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.