Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
smcgill
2016 Camry
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll open this can of worms!!:D
I would like to hear what every one is using to replace the originall tires.
How many miles are you going to get.
Has the ride improved?
Thanks
Sean

·
Registered
26 Posts
Many have used the Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires with 60,000 mile warranty. When we put them on our TCH at 28,000 miles, my wife couldn't believe the change in the car. It road much more smoothly, was quiet and the steering was so much nicer. They now have about 22,00 miles on them with a lot of wear left and we are still very pleased. They are quite good in the rain and just OK in the snow. They are expensive, but worth it.

·
Camry Freak
Camry & Accord
2,335 Posts
Many have used the Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires with 60,000 mile warranty. When we put them on our TCH at 28,000 miles, my wife couldn't believe the change in the car. It road much more smoothly, was quiet and the steering was so much nicer. They now have about 22,00 miles on them with a lot of wear left and we are still very pleased. They are quite good in the rain and just OK in the snow. They are expensive, but worth it.
I agree. I put the same exact tires on my Hybrid when the original Bridgestones wore out. After about 20,000- I have the same opinion. Great ride, great mileage, similar handling, great grip in rain- and pretty good in snow too.

They are worth every penny.

·
Registered
2018 AVALON LIMITED HYBRID
482 Posts
Replacement Tires

I'll open this can of worms!!:D
I would like to hear what every one is using to replace the originall tires.
How many miles are you going to get.
Has the ride improved?
Thanks
Sean
My 2009 TCH just hit 36,000 miles on my original tires and they will need replacement soon. I have purchased 4 of the Michelin Primacy MXV4 95V tires to replace them in a couple of months.

·
Registered
2008 Camry Hybrid
201 Posts
Got rid of the Bridgestone tires after 20,000 miles. Replaced with Uniroyal Long Touring from Walmart. These have 15,000 miles on them and still look great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts