Gotcha ... see attached guide. Pls note:
- some pics in guide appear to be driver's door. No worries ... same step for pax door. However, Step #3 is exclusively for pax door.
- invest in a good moulding removal kit before you start.
- I am assuming you have pwr mirrors and heated mirrors....so, before starting this, disconnect the neg terminal of battery and let sit 90-secs before beginning. You'll be disconnecting the power connector inside the pax door for the heated/power mirror.
- for any steps recommending the use of "protective tape," just use blue painter's tape on those edges and surfaces.
- installation of new ext mirror assembly is just the reverse of this removal procedure, but shoot me any probs.