Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals, was doing research onto the HID and i know that retrofitting is the way to go, BUT i am not very mechanically inclined to do it, i'm all thumbs when it comes to cars, for fear of screwing up my own car and lack of knowledge of using tools.... soooo either i go get HID installed into my stock projectors, which i may add, my local speed shop does, but not retrofitting, OR if someone can help me with this install??? i am willing to pay for the retrofitting like a regular mechanic, but i need to find someone local to the Montreal area.... my local speed shop doen't do retrofitting, and the toyota dealer are a bunch of idiots!!! i even asked for TRD springs, they said it doesn't exist for 2007, and here i see ppl with them... they also told me getting 19 rims may void part of my warrenty... damn stupid dealer, how the 4@(k do these ppl get their job!! this is the parts department too!!! but anyhoot, if someone, anyone can do this HID retofitiin for me, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, i would be greatly appreciated, and i will pay for the install... i just wanna do this right, i can already see ppl here donj't really like having HID in the halogen projectors, which i may have to resort to if i can't find someone to do the retro..

i thank you all for any little help i can get

1 - 2 of 2 Posts