Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RULES FOR ENTRY:

- Must be a Toyota, Lexus or Scion.
- One picture max of your ride, so make it the best one.
- Please don't take down the picture after it has been posted in the nomination thread.
- You must be the owner of the vehicle to win, no pics of your friends vehicle.
- Pictures that have been altered are not accepted, but you can cover the license plate number up.
- After two weeks up to 10 entrants (first come, first entered) will be entered into a voting thread. All later entrants who did not make the cut will automatically be carried over and entered in the next month's competition thread.

RULES FOR CONTEST:

- Voting for ROTM will be open to members - Winner must be a member in good standing or runner up will win first prize.
- In case of a tie, Toyotanation Staff will vote on who wins.
- You must have 100 posts and be a member for two months to vote.
- No campainging for votes in threads, but you may advertise for votes in your signature.

·
mk3 supra
mk3 supra turbo
1 Posts
RULES FOR ENTRY:this my 87 turbo my nane is conrad bertran

- Must be a Toyota, Lexus or Scion.
- One picture max of your ride, so make it the best one.
- Please don't take down the picture after it has been posted in the nomination thread.
- You must be the owner of the vehicle to win, no pics of your friends vehicle.
- Pictures that have been altered are not accepted, but you can cover the license plate number up.
- After 10 days five rides will be chosen at random and entered into a voting thread.

RULES FOR CONTEST:

- Voting for ROTM will be open to members - Winner must be a member in good standing or runner up will win first prize.
- In case of a tie, Toyotanation Staff will vote on who wins.
- You must have 100 posts and be a member for two months to vote.
- No campainging for votes in threads, but you may advertise for votes in your signature.

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,775 Posts
the site is not letting me put pictuers of my car in for ride of the month
How are you trying to host the photos? Try using a free image hosting website such as PhotoBucket or ImageShack. If you're still not having any luck just send me a PM and I'll host them on your behalf :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.