Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Toyota Lover
Camry, Corolla, Supr
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now on my gen4 cam, whenever I signal right, the blinkers blink extremely fast. I'm assuming it means my right corner lamp is about to go on me? So I went and bought corner lamps for my camry but when I popped the hood and tried to put them in, I coudlnt figure out how to do it at all. I dont have the owners manual so I can't even refer to that. Could anyone explain to me how to change these bulbs?

·
pro nub
2000 CAMRY
222 Posts
if you wanna change ur turn signals you would have to take out ur headlights also because it is connected to the turn signals with a clip and also there is a cap you have to pop off with a screwdriver. You don't really have to take out the headlights if you know what you're doing but its harder. once you disconnect the clip try to slide the signal lamp out and change the bulb

·
Registered
171 Posts
A fast flasher usually means one bulb somewhere front or rear has already burned out. Check all around.

·
Registered
28 Posts
the corner lamps should be screwed on with only one bolt, just get it out with a philips #2 (?). you gotta pop it forward then disconnect the wiring harness. be careful not to get killed. just kidding. check out the chilton book on it if you are not sure, if they have a copy for the gen4s or if you actually have a barns n noble or borders around you. and yea, be sure not to touch the bulb or you will be changing it pretty soon again. well no, not that soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts