Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 93 toyota pickup 2wd and i was wondering if anyone knew what the correct wheel size was not the rim size but the lug pattern. i need it so i can find some aftermaket rims. also does anyone know of a website that has rims that would fit my truck. any help would be great. thanks.

·
oh-pin-yun-A-ted
Pickup
1,407 Posts
14x5
5/4.5
you can get wheels anywhere and everywhere. depends on the style u want

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what do those numbers stand for cause some of the sites ask for offset and im guessing thats the 4.5? idk anything about rims so i feel kinda dumb but if you could just say what is what that would be a big help. thanks

·
YOTA Master
'93 2wd P/U
2,434 Posts
Probably what you should do is a websearch to find out about wheel size, offset, and backspacing. If you are planning to put bigger rims on then you'll need this knowlege to help your decision making.

I can tell you that 16x8 rims with 5" back space will fit a stock 2WD as long as it is not lowered. If you want to lower it you'll need 4WD fenders for clearance.

this is a link to the gallery where you can find pics of my truck before/after I lowered it and put the 4WD fenders on;

http://www.toyotanation.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/947

·
oh-pin-yun-A-ted
Pickup
1,407 Posts
5/4.5 is your bolt pattern

·
Registered
Toyota Hilux pickup
19 Posts
wheel size

dally41888 said:
i have a 93 toyota pickup 2wd and i was wondering if anyone knew what the correct wheel size was not the rim size but the lug pattern. i need it so i can find some aftermaket rims. also does anyone know of a website that has rims that would fit my truck. any help would be great. thanks.
your wheel size is PCD 5 X 114 or 5 X 114.3 ( the 0.3 mm is so small that it does not matter) centre bore is 60.1 mm so anything of that size or bigger will fit. I have just posted a list to a similar question on page one of compatible vehicles it may be worth a look.
Wingy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts