Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2012 Base Tacoma 4x4, 2007 Camry XLE
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
Epsilon said:
Doing everything but chrome is ok in my book.
Yup...I Hates the Chrome. "We Hates it...it steals our Precious...":lol:

Less chrome on a car the better in my book too. However if I had to choose between Gold or Chrome...it would be Chrome...We Hates Gold even more.

I am one that likes to have quiet looking cars with only a touch of pizzaz. My Park Avenue is like that. Normal looking Crusier with some decent blushed aluminum rims. Only a touch of pizzaz. And I can tell it from other Park Avenues in a parking lot...hehe

To each there own though...not that people that like chrome are dorks or anything...it is just personal preference.

Now people with spinners are Dorks...:cool: They are braodcasting to Police..."Hey pull me over....look under my seats...".
 

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
Joined
·
5,838 Posts
astrokat said:
I guess there ok, but doing anything less then chrome is not worth it to me.
To me Chrome is not Chrome is not that important. What important is the size. It has to be at least 18". Now 20" is even better.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,262 Posts
lammydi said:
To me Chrome is not Chrome is not that important. What important is the size. It has to be at least 18". Now 20" is even better.
You definitely aren't looking for performance, then. :cool:

Heavy oversized rims are a nightmare on OEM components in the long run and will hinder the car's handling capabilities.
 

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
Joined
·
5,838 Posts
wireless said:
You definitely aren't looking for performance, then. :cool:

Heavy oversized rims are a nightmare on OEM components in the long run and will hinder the car's handling capabilities.
If I want performance I would never by a Camry :sosad: . It's all about the look that why I bought this re-design 2007 Camy.
When I feel like performance I take out my weekend toy 350z + Supercharge for a spin.
 

·
I do all my own stunts
Joined
·
561 Posts
lammydi said:
If I want performance I would never by a Camry :sosad:
Don't you mean if you wanted performance you wouldn't have bought the I4 Camry??:lol:

Kidding, to each thier own, I'm quite impressed with the performance of the Camry, V6 of course.
 

·
Millions &millions served
2013 Camry SE
Joined
·
8,078 Posts
id rather have an avg size rims that looks good (16-17") than some fugly dubz
 

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
Joined
·
5,838 Posts
07XLE said:
Don't you mean if you wanted performance you wouldn't have bought the I4 Camry??:lol:

Kidding, to each thier own, I'm quite impressed with the performance of the Camry, V6 of course.
Yes, I do regret that I should have bought the V6. :headbang:
 

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
Joined
·
5,838 Posts
volcomboarder15 said:
so i fi do get these rims
http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=475&color=GUNMET AL



will it affect the performance int he long run?


will it fit on the car without a problem?


and wat u guys think about them?
What's your car's color? If it is a dark color, you might want to get a machine lip of the same rim style. A machine lip would offset the dark color better. Let me know if you want to see some pictures or just go to www.cardomain.com and pickup 07 Camry you will see a lot of different styles.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top