Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a body kit for 3000GT from infinityracing.com, they took my money, never send my body kit. 2 mths, still trying to get my money back.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Damn that's f**ked up:disappoin Sue those bastards

·
A Poor College Student
1994 Camry Sedan LE
354 Posts
If you paid with a credit card, chargeback! Note all interactions with them, and good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Customer Not Ripped Off

Customer was not ripped off by our company. Customer praised us for getting body kit to them before expected delivery date. We demand this comment be removed!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was Ripped-Off by infinityracing.com of Hollywood, Florida. My body kit was never sent, they refused to send me my money. I finally got a credit card refund about three months later. I did file complaints with Better Business Bureau, MasterCard co., and the Attorney General of Florida. :saythat:

·
deviate from the absolute
92 toyota camry
4,910 Posts
you guys need to :grouphug: so long as there is businesses out there...someone is bound to be screwed at some point.

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
infinityracing said:
Customer was not ripped off by our company. Customer praised us for getting body kit to them before expected delivery date. We demand this comment be removed!!!!
So are they talking about you or what? Becuase infinity of hollywood would be a branch off of infinity racing HQ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts