Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if it is possible to rise the venza becuase my parents don't like the car just because the car is lower than the Rav4 or highlander. If it is possible how much would it cost and will it affect the performance. Also will it make the venza look ugly/awkward

·
Registered
576 Posts
Just wanted to know if it is possible to rise the venza becuase my parents don't like the car just because the car is lower than the Rav4 or highlander. If it is possible how much would it cost and will it affect the performance. Also will it make the venza look ugly/awkward
Wouldn't that make it more likely to rollover in an accident?

·
The Toyota Guru
2013 BMW 328i xDrive
332 Posts
The Venza has the same ground clearance as the Highlander of 8.1 inches.

Its floor is only lower for easier exit and entry which is probably why they think its lower.

Course there are many lift kits and airbags to help raise the height but it would make the Venza lose its stance and also alter road performence greatly in some situations.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If your parents do/have currently/previously driven any traditional SUV, then the height of the Venza may seem like an issue.

I find that the ride height is perfect for the Venza; it is still the same ride height as the Highlander, however ingress/egress is less straining.

The seating position in the Highlander is more remenicent of a Rally vehicle - knees positioned high, thighs positioned low. The Venza provides more comfort for taller drivers since the drivers/passengers knees are positioned lower.

Try sitting in a Highlander, sitting in a Murano, then sit in a Venza. If having a third row seat is important to you, your parents should go for a Highlander.

If not having a third row isn't important, just take a ride in the Venza and touch the dash! You'll love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts