Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ill update on pictures tomorrow when i ahve time.

Did anyone else get the kit? i need some information on making the sideskirts more stable

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeahh imma leave it for a while til i have time, ill have it painted next month. i could barely tell that its not painted so i put it on

my emblem color is black. i like urs tho, it stands out.
i also like ur blackout headlights

·
Not-So-New TN User
2007 Toyota Camry SE
5,565 Posts
t0eknee said:
yeahh imma leave it for a while til i have time, ill have it painted next month. i could barely tell that its not painted so i put it on

my emblem color is black. i like urs tho, it stands out.
i also like ur blackout headlights
hahaha, thanks, that was a while back... now I ave a brushed aluminum look... soon to be body color

·
Registered
325 Posts
Netforcer said:
hahaha, thanks, that was a while back... now I ave a brushed aluminum look... soon to be body color
just like mine :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Man that looks hot. How exactly do they mount onto the car? Do holes need to be made like the SE? And how much did it cost to get thtem painted?

·
Premium Member
2012 Base Tacoma 4x4, 2007 Camry XLE
1,329 Posts
You need Fog Lights now. Looks funny with out them. not the kit either...get the Toyota ones that have the plastic shroud to go around the lights.

·
Under Reconstruction
4,350 Posts
I wish I would of known you needed oem fog lights, I recently opened one to mess with it. If you want, I can sell you one.

·
~
187 Posts
The updated pics look great. Nice and sporty and I like the blacked out rear labels.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Netforcer said:
Now you gotta go get a dual exhaust setup

If you need foglights... pm me
My tabs aren't broken... hehehe
I need fogs =)

Though I am still curious as to how the ground effects kit was mounted to the body of the car. Was it explained somewhere? I do recall seeing a post on the SE bumper with the holes, but is that the same way this kit is mounted?

·
Here and there...
Camry 07
5,838 Posts
t0eknee said:

it was cheaper to buy an LE and find a kit... im cheap like that
It looks incomplete without the dual exhaust....you need to get one! I did. It will look great.

·
Under Reconstruction
4,350 Posts
Netforcer said:
Now you gotta go get a dual exhaust setup

If you need foglights... pm me
My tabs aren't broken... hehehe
Haha. I have the 18-wheeler to blame for that.

·
Premium Member
2012 Base Tacoma 4x4, 2007 Camry XLE
1,329 Posts
trdsupragt said:
I need fogs =)

Though I am still curious as to how the ground effects kit was mounted to the body of the car. Was it explained somewhere? I do recall seeing a post on the SE bumper with the holes, but is that the same way this kit is mounted?
Fog Lights are more desirable to me anyways then dual exhaust. The Fog lights at least have function. I wish I can figure out how to run with ONLY the fog lights on though. That is their point is to use them in foggy conditions with out the regular beams. Regular beams defeat the purpose of the fog lights.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts