Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...while running a erand (sp?) for my PARENTS in my car, I got a big ol' fatty rock chip (unrepairable crack), and now I need a new windshield.

On a good note, the window is fucked up (lots of micro scratches that refract light, and the glass is pitted)

On a bad note, my parents don't seem to give a shit, and I am on my own to replace it. Again, THEY asked me to go to Wal-Mart to buy some celery, and I was on the way back. I got home from work and didn't want to go. If I was on a drive or on my way to school or work, fine, but they made me go and do this, pisses me off!!!

Just venting.

Reguardless, there is a local glass shop that does very good work, and I will do it there, as I don't want getto work.

I 'think' my deductable is $100, so not too bad, but the situation pisses me off.

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
bad luck:thumbdown

but at least you have comprehensive....

and since when does wal-mart carry celery??? do they have everything at wal-mart down in the states???

·
Zoom-Zoom
2008 Mazdaspeed 3
7,128 Posts
yeah, Super Wal*Marts or something...

sell EVERYTHING...

but damn, you should have farted on the celery before you gave it to them, or something...

·
Insert Custom User Title
Camry
293 Posts
Razo-E said:
yeah, Super Wal*Marts or something...
but damn, you should have farted on the celery before you gave it to them, or something...
Why? he'll probably eat it after his mom cooks it......

·
TN Pussy Man
Camry
13,302 Posts
^ that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.....it's like saying, why don't you break your parent's windshield, since it was kinda "their fault" yours broke....:hammer:

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
Fck man this post is bad luck for me, i just came back from the mall and a rock hit my windsheild, now i have a 4 inch crack going thru the inspection sticker, it came from a fckn truck that was swirving around, i swear they just try to kick the rocks up on purpose....:mad: anyone know a good glass repair company in NJ?

·
Official TN PimP
485 Posts
yea fckn i just baught these new lugz shoe's and like they came with this keychain
its a Spreewell SPinning rim, and i felt a bad presence or watever but i didnt make much of it, put it on my car keychain, and in 2 mins
bam rock hits the window :mad:

·
Operation Front Bumper
330 Posts
we have walmarts that sell frozen foods.. i think they are slowly integrating wal mart into grocery stores as well in toronto soon..

thats what i heard..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts