Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I got this discount code but it will expire on October 24th and I won't be using it. I don't know if it can be used more than once so whoever uses it first might be the only one to get it.

All you do is put this number "38391513162399" without the quotes in the "How did you hear about us?" box when you're checking out I guess.

Don't know what kind of discount it gives you, I just got an email reminder saying it would expire soon and wanted to give someone else a chance to use it!

-Chris

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
The new code is

It will expire on December 5, 2010.
just used it when ordering the TYC replacement of my front passenger side corner/parking lamp assembly. worked.

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
does anybody have new updated discount code?
need to order RT headlamp, old OEM went bad (broken seal), is foggy and besides it has broken off plastic arm to grille (post-colission damage from 2yrs ago, never fixed). besides I want to match finally with my replaced driver side TYC :)

please, if anybody own new code, please post. thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like how I started this thread....and forgot to use a code when I ordered strut mounts/rubbers/bearings......

·
Registered
76 Posts
also if someone needs a discount code and the ones in here expired search on google for rockauto discount coupon and there's few website that provide them and update them pretty often ;)

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
also if someone needs a discount code and the ones in here expired search on google for rockauto discount coupon and there's few website that provide them and update them pretty often ;)
post a few links for others for future use.
i tried googling, but for some reason all valuable I could find was leading me back here to TN haha :lol:

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts

·
A camry n00b
390 Posts
This just in 26763972214755 expires on February 20 2011.

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
Must... resist.... buying things. Stupid 0% APR credit card.
LOL! :lol:

make it a new year's resolution to buy only what's really needed on cars ;)
had same problem some time ago ... but then 0% APR ended and now pain hehe

1 - 20 of 314 Posts
About this Discussion
313 Replies
108 Participants
bdy0003
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing