Toyota Nation Forum banner

21 - 40 of 335 Posts

·
A camry n00b
390 Posts
Alan Greenspan spoiled dozens of US generations with his "credit is good" mantra. After the bubble burst debacle of past 2 years I buy with my Check Card. No money in account == No money to splurge on my car == Happy Wife :D ha ha

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
2002 Solara SLE V6
9,079 Posts
ehhh, my luck with 5s-fe ride (wifey's) must be of epic proportions ... :facepalm:

installed new headlight on passenger side (TYC, fits perfect and matches my TYC on the driver side now) ... all went well except ... I haven't noticed that body bolt holding fender in front (passenger side) got stripped and caused loose fender to shift by about 3-4mm outwards ... :facepalm: broken the corner light's plastic arm trying to align it LOL :lol: ...telling myself that it must have been cracked already ... i'm sure there was a tiny crack before I broke it off ;)

... just ordered TYC corner light replacement (at least now it will match the driver side too! LOL :lol:) :facepalm:

:lol: haha TYC rules ;)

P.S.

word of advice for people buying aftermarket corner light (front parking lamps), keep your OEM orange bulb and use it. aftermarket ones tend to fade orange color to pale yellow in as little as 2 years while OEM ones hold color forever.

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
2002 Solara SLE V6
9,079 Posts

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on May 1, 2011; so don't wait!

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
The thread's been around since mid-December man! Bookmark it!

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
2002 Solara SLE V6
9,079 Posts
that's all I've got

Your RockAuto discount code 50476064181071 will expire on May 8, 2011.

·
Registered
Camry 1996 V6 LE
1,128 Posts
Thanks, fenixus! Here is what I found (Google rules!)

5% Discount Code: 831FD7B1C6CB

Please enter this code in the ‘How Did You Hear about Us’ box to receive discount.

Expires: 6/09/2011

·
Registered
40 Posts

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on June 26, 2011; so don't wait!
Keep it up! I wish I'd found this thread before I ordered a bunch of stuff for my cars. Would have saved me about $16. Bookmarked.

·
Super Moderator
13,657 Posts

Good until July 17, 2011

Reactions: fenixus and Nervous

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
2002 Solara SLE V6
9,079 Posts
Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on July 24, 2011;

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just received this discount code in my email

Will also expires July 24, 2011

·
Registered
294 Posts
RockAuto has jacked prices 2-25% in the last 2 weeks.

So the 5% discount code is not much incentive if you can price match locally and save on shipping.

Advance Auto, Autozone, PepBoys and some NAPA price match RockAuto.

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
2002 Solara SLE V6
9,079 Posts
was not in need for any parts recently. what have gone up in rockauto?

I had no idea that rockauto pricing can be price matched in local stores... are you sure? I doubt any of them in my area would do that honestly ...

RockAuto has jacked prices 2-25% in the last 2 weeks.

So the 5% discount code is not much incentive if you can price match locally and save on shipping.

Advance Auto, Autozone, PepBoys and some NAPA price match RockAuto.

·
Super Moderator
13,657 Posts
59549474949107 expires on August 7, 2011

·
Default User Title
Camry GEN 3
768 Posts
Your RockAuto discount code 32886952705871 will expire on June 26, 2011

Reactions: uuuuu
21 - 40 of 335 Posts