Toyota Nation Forum banner

41 - 60 of 314 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
i bought something from rockauto, and now received the coupon code as well
61053615073547 expires on August 28, 2011

the fine print said
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
and 1 more :)

Using Your Discount Code

Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on September 4, 2011

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
LOL, :lol: people buy more stuff in Sumemr, so more discount codes keep coming in :D

here's another one (until 09/11/11):

·
Registered
5,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Glad to see people using this thread still.

·
2001 Camry XLE 1MZ-FE
1,620 Posts
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is: 74233065831734

This discount code expires on January 8, 2012

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

·
Super Moderator
12,580 Posts
Your discount code is: 77400826398713

This discount code expires on February 5, 2012

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

·
Super Moderator
12,580 Posts
Your discount code is: 80406706633007

This discount code expires on March 11, 2012

·
Default User Title
765 Posts
Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Edit: This discount code expires on March 11, 2012; so don't wait!

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
this page comes in handy whenever I look for parts, sometimes rockauto is the only reasonable option ... took me a while to find rear sway bar bushings for an i4 coupe, wanted moog thermoplastic, but nobody carries those (or any other equivalent brand for that matter and I checked Beck & Arnley and Duralast) for rears ... ended up getting beck & arnley from rockauto with super (s)low shipping ($2.38) :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Yep, love it too. Unfortunately rockauto is not that handy for bmws, but even for my e46 bmw I got a condenser and rebuilt front calipers for very good prices!

·
抵抗は無駄で&#
9,079 Posts
my first preference on smaller parts (and auto "consumables") is a local Advance Auto parts with online coupons and local pickup whenever price is good ;)

hey, even Autozone carries now a fantastic deal on Gabriel ReadyMount strut assemblies (giving $25 credit gift card for every $100 spent) making the price real sweet, considering that Gabriel supposed to be one class above Monroe.

... but oh well local stores didn't work out this time, even amazon and ebay failed, so welcome back rockauto :)

I've got my rebuilt calipers, monroe quickstruts, corner lamps and a bunch of other things from rockauto :)

just curious :) are you now a member on some bimmer forums and posting some repair threads over there or doing everything on your own? :D

Yep, love it too. Unfortunately rockauto is not that handy for bmws, but even for my e46 bmw I got a condenser and rebuilt front calipers for very good prices!

·
Super Moderator
12,580 Posts

Expires 3/25/2012

·
Super Moderator
12,580 Posts
Hmmm... maybe this thread should be stickied so it doesn't get buried in a few days?... What do you folks think?

41 - 60 of 314 Posts
About this Discussion
313 Replies
108 Participants
bdy0003
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing