Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 camry le... its been a good car for awhile, till recently wen i spun the bearings out from around a rod.:eek: Anyway, i had them replaced cuz the crankshaft and everything looked jus as it did b4 the bearings spun out. My mechanic told me and i couple of others that if the bearings don't tighten up around the rod and all that good stuff that i would need to get a crankshaft kit and all this other stuff. Luckily for me that they did tighten up jus rite. So im out of about 140 dollars.:cool: With jus a 172,000 miles, i still have a lot of drive left in that car. Did i go the rite way on jus replacing the bearings or should i went further and dumb out bags of money? And i got anotha prob: my window on the passenger side won't roll up or down ne mo and i need to kno how i can fix that myself. all the other 3 windows works fine and so does everything else now. I wuz jus told to take it easy cuz we dont want to spin the bearings again or this time i might have to get that new crank. i wont b so lucky if it happens again.:eek: TIA

Importdriver007

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.