1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
96 Camry V6
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see so many Rod Millen kits being put on Gen 3.5 Camrys

Are there any available for the Gen 3 ?

I have a 93 camry, and I can't find them ANYWHERE!

Any one know of any sites that have them?

Anything for the Gen 3?

I want to put a clean.. CLEAN body kit on my camry so it can still withstand the nasty road conditions of Canadian winter.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

·
I HAS BOOST!!!
94 Camry SE V6 Coup
10,728 Posts

·
My leather so soft
566 Posts
^Unfortunately, that lip is for the gen3.5 ('95-'96) Camry. To install that one you'd have to swap your bumper for the gen3.5 one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
and oh was the 3.5 Gen the one that did away with the side markers. I like the side markers on mine and got the euro clears. If they dont have them I may have them molded in the lip kit if I can find the kit.

·
My leather so soft
566 Posts
muscle_bound, the gen3.5 lip will not fit on the gen3 bumper without extensive modification. It will fit, but will require a body shop to make it do so.

The gen3.5 bumper will fit on your '94. It just requires swapping the bumper cover, which is the actual painted part.

·
Registered
1996 Toyota Camry LE
965 Posts
I'm still waiting on my new bumper to arrive before I install mine, but I bought it directly from Rod Millen last spring. I emailed them, they gave me a price and a paypal account, and I sent them money. I had it pretty quickly. They seemed really easy to work with.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey guys thanks for the info. Would anyone know where I could pick up a 93 Celica GT4 at? I herd that they never made it in the states but would be nice to have one cause they already have the turbo.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey big bird thanks for the info. Or maby I could have a GT4 imported from japan. check out Japan-partner.com lot of cool stuff. And I used to have u as a friend on Carddomain ill resend an invite. Let me know what u think of the new work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey guys will the 95 bumper fit on the 94? And what do u think of doing the whole kit in carbon fiber. Im thinking about doing it myself just to learn how.

Also any sugestions on lowering springs and struts. I thought about coil overs but herd that ride is a lot rougher. Also what is good for strut bars?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts