Toyota Nation Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
You think thats scary... Ask Justin how much he spent on that shnazzy Tilton clutch of his.
More than you can afford...pal? :D

Oh...and I am here... ;)

-xtychx

·
3s-gte in a Camry?!?
'89 Camry Alltrac
9,089 Posts
Did somebody say boost? :)

Its now running 5psi with a Tial 38mm external wastegate and full 2.5" mandrel bent turbo-back exhaust (upgraded since the picture). I'm currently finishing up the suspension before I intercool it and up the boost some more... (oh yeah, and my ex is driving it right now! :eek: )

-Charlie

PS. Wraith spent more on just about every individual part of his car than I did on my whole car. :p:

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
Tony the Tiger said:
T66 Camry here :D

Haven't got a chance to fully tune the car yet... busy with my turbo Integra plus school and work. Soon to be dyno'd though :)

i thought your teg was all motor, but yeah turbos are fun too :thumbup:

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
2wickedtoyz said:
^:eek: wow that engine looks like sh!t but i would love to have it:thumbup:

like shit ??? just wrap up some of the wires, the many many wires, and itll be straight :p:

·
Whine Connoisseur
6,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
yosh said:
Well I got a TRD SC'd Camry... very mild compared to some of the above setups. :(
Don't fret Yosh. Those huge turbos they're running is to compensate for little.......:saythat:

Justin: you are one dedicated and persistant mofo!

xtychx: you've progressed pretty quick. What's next?

Now ppl are coming out of the woodwork. I know there's more though.

·
Super Lurker
260 Posts
I have the money for a couple goodies right now but im waiting till the end of the month. Still, it is going to be something no SC'ed Camry has done before (or done properly).

-xtychx

·
My other car is a Camry
Camry
2,318 Posts
DrtySthV6SE said:
i thought your teg was all motor, but yeah turbos are fun too :thumbup:
Because I have so much spare turbo parts left from my Camry's upgrade, I already had 80% of the parts I needed to turbo my Integra..lol

The NA motor was dying anyways... too much racing on it eventually, the motor was due for a rebuild :)

21 - 40 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.