Toyota Nation Forum banner
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
spin turbo hammy... SPIN!
2,849 Posts
^
yeah i am the baby of the turbo club, did my first oil change the other day on the new setup - hopefully i will have plenty more before i am changing the oil to replace pistons and rods from the oil pan :lol:

i don't think those will go through the drain plug very easily :ugh3:

·
no one knows
1998 Camry V6 sedan
54 Posts
Ok Phi- you forced inducted nut. I don't post often and spend more time over at the SG forum. I should ante up since I learn alot from you guys sitting in the wings. I have a Gen4 trd 6 lb s/c'd auto. JP full exhaust system, Water Injection, Supra injectors, Split Second pback, cai and a host of other stuff, typical suspension upgrades, lsd ,valve body mod and cooler. Has 118k. Compression still good, 170ish on the front 3. Most of what I did was only motor and suspension and copied it from Joeb. Started it last July. Dyno'd at 235whp and that was running real rich, 10-11afr. Fun car, shocks much more expensive cars all the time. No bling for me, pretty stock except some nice mesh 16" wheels to make her look and handle a little better. Have fun all you power freaks and maybe one day someone will hit powerball and it will be a T66 for everyone. Chow

Gman~

61 - 78 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.