Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I actually made a transcript for this as I think it was too damned funny. Here's a preview of what you'll hear in the vid...

me: "Dude, don't go off the side of that!"

sub: "I know I'm not... I'm just going down a little... "

me: "You gotta point it!"

sub: "I know that's what I'm doing..."

me: "Fucking rookie off-roader... "

sub: "No I'm not!"

me: "You can actually point this thing down the way it's turning in to it?"

sub: "Yeah... "

me: "You're gonna smack that fucking tree.. "

me: "I GOT THAT WHOLE THING ON VIDEO!!!!!"

edit. By the way, we both have potty mouths. Make sure there's no kids around when you click. ;)

I'll let the video say the rest...

Now updated with music...
http://www.ovrrdrive.made2own.com/rookie_offroader6.wmv
Rookie Off-Roader

I swear there's never a dull moment with this guy... :lol:

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump for those that might have missed it...

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
you were the one who was trying to bail out. we were teetering a bit but i knew we werent gonna roll. you were saying prayers"oh geeeodd" im like "i got it" you panty waist.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
That was pretty damned funny! I couldn't help but notice the crack in the windshield. I hope that's not the new one?

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
subliminaltrips said:
you were the one who was trying to bail out. we were teetering a bit but i knew we werent gonna roll. you were saying prayers"oh geeeodd" im like "i got it" you panty waist.

:lol:

Sorry bud that shit won't work with me. I'm so non-religious that I can joke around about worshiping the devil.
:wink2:

That wasn't a prayer, that was a stiffled "Oh god dammit!!!" that I held back because I knew I was recording it. Not to mention I wasn't happy about landing in your lap when you almost rolled the truck...

:nutkick:

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was going to rerecord it with some banjo music in the background... I think it would give a nice "Deliverance" feel to it. Whadda ya think?

:lol:

Aww screw it, I'll do it anyway.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
ovrrdrive said:
That wasn't a prayer, that was a stiffled "Oh god dammit!!!" that I held back because I knew I was recording it

:nutkick:

wouldnt you saying "god damn" mean that you believed there was a god to damn?? and isnt the devil actually a christian created monster? you are a jewish nazi man!!! a real oxy i mean uh nazi moron.....

you should be like "science damn" or " go to science you son of a test tube"

sorry i ripped that off from south park
:eek:wnedsmas

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
YOTA Master
'93 2wd P/U
2,434 Posts
You guys should do a regular series.

Call it the Darrel and Darrel show:lol:

·
Banned
'95 Toyota 4x4 xcab
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What about Larry?

Wouldn't he feel left out? :lol:

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
vicoor can be larry...... i once had 2 oscars (fish) both named darrell and darrrell the algae eater was named larry.....

i think its more like beavis and butthead......

·
Bring On The MUD!!!!!
'83 Pickup SR5
2,334 Posts
you guys are insane.
i was gonna post in this thread when it was made but my internet would cut out everytime i tried to post
i have to say rookie-offroader is a very good descriptive phrase. also, that the phrase "god damn" is not a complete phrase. it would need to be god damn _______! (fill in the blank) it would be saying that god is damning something. not damning god, if that were the case it would have to be damn god. so learn how to speak american!!!! and make sure not to offend people. i dont want people complainin to me about all your crap!!

Cam

1 - 20 of 26 Posts