Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Lowdown Lowlife
09 Corolla LE MGM
8,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Second consecutive time it has gone to mods for a tie during votes!! Crazyness!!

Kiwi: win or lose, it was an honor even tying you during the voting!!! Your ride is an ICON

·
Full Throttle
1993 Corolla SE Ltd
6,775 Posts
Second consecutive time it has gone to mods for a tie during votes!! Crazyness!!

Kiwi: win or lose, it was an honor even tying you during the voting!!! Your ride is an ICON
Thanks buddy. It was an honour to go up against you too. I admire what you've done to your ride. Regardless of the outcome, we're both winners in my book :chug:

·
All hail Megatron!
2010 Toyota Corolla
11 Posts
Congrats!!

Congrats on your selection for ride of the month. I'm glad your part of my forums as well, dont forget to post a link on our forum so everyone can see your ride of the month selection. If your interested in registering so you can follow Flawed come see us at nexgen-customs.com. Flawed, you should post a link on the forums so everyone can be jealous of your ride of the month status. The site is completely free and ad free for your convenience. I hope to see your rides.

·
ToYoJDM
Corolla Station Wago
56 Posts
+1,all sweet rides anyone should be proud to own!
^^ I agree with him, everybody should be proud of their rides... I'm proud of mine even thought I need to put some love on it and the new parts I have for it :clap: Coming soon with the photos and progress :thumbsup:

BTW Great cars for the ROTM hope to see the same rides and many more for the next month :chug:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.