Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Workin' on it.
2007 Camry SE V6
488 Posts
I like the way you think...lol

That being said.... Red Sox fans always stick together!!
Go A's! Oops....did I just kill any chances I had of getting your vote? :lol: :chug:

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wow! The MR-2 came up outta no where....ha ha! Looks like this will be a close one this month.
You people are killing me, man! :lol: Another possibility of a tie this month is amazing....:eek:

·
HellaAverage
2010 Corolla S
1,804 Posts
all the camrys are repping hard!!

·
Workin' on it.
2007 Camry SE V6
488 Posts
So with only one day left, I feel safe in guessing I have lost this one.:rolleyes: oh well. I wanted to say thanks for even voting me in to the top three spots, to who ever voted for me, and congrats to the top two...I can't wait to see who wins.:thumbsup: I agree all the cars look awesome this month in one way or another:clap:

Just a suggestion to the TN moderators in charge of this contest...you should change the rule and allow for campaigning for votes via threads. There were several people from the SoCal meet who I would have loved to contact and let them know I was running in this, but I didn't want it to seem like I was breaking the rules by asking them to check out the contest and vote via their thread. This is the only way for me to reach those guys though, so maybe next month we can actually campaign for votes. I understand the whole spamming issue and wouldn't want people taking advantage, but maybe next month you all could test the waters. Just a suggestion.:thumbsup:

Thanks again, and good luck Private_number and Supercharged...awesome rides fellas!
:chug:

·
I got a kangaroo as a pet
1,269 Posts
wow damn i completely forgot about this!
Thank you to everyone who voted for me! When i was flicking through the pictures and saw supercharged + MR2 together..i knew this kid was gonna take the cake! Congratulations brother!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.