Toyota Nation Forum banner

Roush takes combative stance against foreign automaker Toyota

2K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  dakmor 
:lol: I figured RAV4EVR would be the first to post this one from Roush the Douche. :lol:

People like him remind me of all the unpleasant people who, to the opposite of their intentions, convinced me to buy Toyotas. :)

Hope Roush's team gets used to the runner-up position.

C

Octane said:
Jack Roush said a few years ago that if Toyota became prominent in NASCAR that he would disband his team and pull out.
I used to have a lot of respect for Jack Roush, but lately he has turned into a little crybaby.
I hope Toyota hands him his ass on a silver platter. WW2 ended over 50 years ago, Jack, get over it. Toyota has a history of coming into a racing series, investing a lot of money into it and then dominating in a rathar short period of time. Anyone who thinks that they wont be competitive needs to wake up.
Its kinda funny that Roush has such a big problem with Toyota, yet when Dodge (another foreign automaker) got back into NASCAR he didnt have a problem with it.
What a jerk!
Roush is a member of that group that still seems to hold grudges against the Japanese for WWII, the Samurai or gawd knows what.

Fortunately, within the next 20 years or so, that group should pretty much die off.

C

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.