Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just got my whiteline rsb installed. The handling improvement is night and day!

I thought it'd make a nice difference, but not this much. :thumbup:

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha, drew.

Toysrme, I noticed now that the ass-end stays quite planted now and doesn't move much at all. I'm really glad I got this all done.

Now it's time to move on to my next upgrade. :)

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
looks very nice :D

told ya it would make a huge difference :)

Keri

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ripley's99 said:
looks very nice :D

told ya it would make a huge difference :)

Keri
and it did, I'm amazed at how much of a difference it made. Took me a bit get everything done, I was fine until I ran into the front side of the bushing mounts, which required me to relower my car and remove my wheels.

I actually didn't use any manuals or even read any of the posts, although I did come in once to see if there was a way without removing the wheels, which I saw nothing about so I just continued on. :)

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
Well I had the jack and stands out while I was removing the rear exhaust manifold today. Here's the best I could do with no effort.

Legnthwise shot of the RSB from the driver's side.

Mad props to whoever deleted my other four posts in this thread also!

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Toysrme said:
I like how it's as dirty as the rest of the uspension parts now! =)
yeah, except after I was done changing the RSB, my priority was not to go get my digicam with my disgusting hands, it was to finish up then wash up and try it out. :)

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
Na I was just taking a break, had the camera beside me from taking pics of my newly lapped valves and had the front of the car in the air already. I just moved the jack and stand no work here LoL! I just put the camera behind the tire without looking and took a few snaps. That was the closest one to anything legible! ;)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Toysrme said:
I like how it's as dirty as the rest of the uspension parts now! =)
I'm gonna hate that. I'll be under there to clean tha tthing off every other week:lol:

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I should've retaken the pictures tonight when I replaced a rusted wheel stud and lug nut, but I doubt the camera I have (old POS digicam) could get a good angle for taking that close of a picture.

·
Banned
4,345 Posts
Sure it can crawlingeye! Let's face it, if it's a POS like mine, you can just shove it into an angle and snap a few times ;)

·
Zzzz
Camry
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Toysrme said:
Sure it can crawlingeye! Let's face it, if it's a POS like mine, you can just shove it into an angle and snap a few times ;)
no, I meant the angle of the lense, not the angle the camera's positioned. Mine seems to have a very generic 50mm lense on it, with no options, so I can't get the camera far enough away to get a good picture.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts