Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Can't help with pics - sorry. I have one at home of an silver access cab with the tube steps which looks great. If you haven't had any other responses tonight I'll try to remember to post it.

I have seen both the tube steps and the running boards (though the running boards were chrome) on an access cab in person and hands down I prefer the tube steps. They complement the lines of the truck much better IMHO.

TL

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
toytruck86 said:
Anyone have pictures of the Toyota black running boards AND the Toyota silver tube steps on an access cab? Trying to decide which I want. Never see either on the access cab.

TIA
Terry
Come on guys & gals, I know someone has to have some pictures. Found some that showed the Toyota tube step and it extended beyond the cab. Is that normal or did they have the D cab step on an access?

·
Registered
325 Posts
That's normal with the Toyota DeeZee tube steps on the access cab. IMHO, it looks better going past the cab and under the bed. It pulls the truck together.

You can use the search function on the upper right of the main screen. It should narrow down the threads. I have seen a thread or two with imbedded pics.

toytruck86 said:
Come on guys & gals, I know someone has to have some pictures. Found some that showed the Toyota tube step and it extended beyond the cab. Is that normal or did they have the D cab step on an access?

·
Registered
375 Posts
How do I insert a pic? The insert image button just asks for a URL. I have one pic I'd be happy to share. I can't figure out how to get it in the post.

TL

·
Registered
448 Posts
tsl90 said:
How do I insert a pic? The insert image button just asks for a URL. I have one pic I'd be happy to share. I can't figure out how to get it in the post.

TL
Think you will have to host it on a site, try photobucket.com its free to sign up. Then upload your pics from your computer to the site and it will give a url for the pic you can use in the forum.

I have pics of my Toyota OEM running boards if you want to see them on a D-CAB.

·
HANG UP AND DRIVE!!!
948 Posts
Sticky Please!!!

Could a mod or someone make a sticky on how to post a picture? This question comes up quite a lot.

YOU MUST FIRST HOST YOUR PICTURES ON THE WEB (SOME ATERNATE SITE) BEFORE USING THEM IN YOUR POST. YOU CAN NOT SIMPLY UPLOAD YOUR PICTURES TO THIS (OR ANY OTHER) FORUM STRAIGHT FROM YOUR HARD DRIVE.

Yes, photobucket.com is a good free site on which to host a picture (as are many, many others). It just takes a few minutes to set up your account. Once you have the account, you can upload pictures from your computer's hard drive to that particular hosting site. I like photobucket because it resizes the pictures for you rather than making you meet certain size requirements to begin with.

Once you have the picture uploaded, click on it's thumbnail to show the full size picture. You can right click to get the properties of the pic, from which you can copy the URL or you can simply copy the url from the main picture page (under the thumbnail). The process might be different for different sites... I don't know.

Then, click on this image...
. It will ask you to insert the url of your image. This is where you paste the url you copied from photobucket earlier (or where ever). Then as if by magic, the image appears in your post. :clap: I hope this helps, because besides doing it for you, I don't know of an easier way to help you.

·
Toyota Parts Manager
138 Posts
Here's the DeeZee Gray Painted oval tube steps...

Here's the Black Runnung Boards(on a DblCab):

·
Lady in Red
1,515 Posts
Those look nice Alaska! What kind are they? I am definitely going to be needing some of these when I get my truck as its a bit of a step up (at least for me!) Plus I think the chrome tubes look good, especially on red or black trucks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
elwinna said:
Those look nice Alaska! What kind are they? I am definitely going to be needing some of these when I get my truck as its a bit of a step up (at least for me!) Plus I think the chrome tubes look good, especially on red or black trucks.
They're Aries and I got em off of ebay and they were effin cheap, except for the shipping part since I practically live in a different country up here, but yea I havent seen em on ebay lately but they definately made a huge difference on the looks but I never really use them because their so friggin high up, pretty much useless except for looks and mabee blockin a rock or two.

·
Stupid is stupid does
2008 tundra
5,560 Posts
hummm OEM

or westins

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.