Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 11 LE that doesn't have the fog lamps. I picked up a set of oem fog lamps and I'm trying to run the wiring into to the cabin, but finding it impossible to run it thru the rubber grommet on the driver side firewall. I've seen one video of it from some dude in Russia do it, but is there another option to run the wiring harness into the cab? I checked the driver side floor board and came up empty handed.

Any advice or help from folks that have done it would be appreciated!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn bro! I guess I'm gonna have to muscle it thru! You mind sending a picture? Or do you have a write-up on it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
08 Toyota Camry 2AZ-FE R9K Tuned
8,890 Posts
I don't have any good pictures right now and my cousin is driving my car for the day so no pictures. Otherwise with my fog light wire harness set up, the harness goes from my fog lights, through the metal frame of the bumper, to the battery for power, into the cabin, to a relay, to the ACC wire for signal, and to a switch.

Though I do recommend getting the Morimoto XB LED Projector Fog Lights as a replacement for your aftermarket set. My first set broke, my second set were some iJDMtoy LED houses but they were "back lighting" compared to lighting a road and the glass broke. The Morimoto's are well worth it assuming your aftermarket set uses H11's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts