Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights

Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting prosecutors from
asking the talk show host's doctors about his medical treatment and
condition or information he shared with his doctors during his care and
treatment.


Black said:

"Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot breach
doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained some medical
records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its questions posed to
the court during the hearing.

"Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and any
information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the patient in the
course of the care and treatment of the patient.'

"We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from the start
that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should not have to give
up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to prove his innocence.

"The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now for
nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate medical
treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has not been charged
with a crime and he should not be charged."
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Philip wrote:
> Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
>
> Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
> regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting
> prosecutors from asking the talk show host's doctors about his
> medical treatment and condition or information he shared with his
> doctors during his care and treatment.
>
>
> Black said:
>
> "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
> breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained
> some medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its
> questions posed to the court during the hearing.
>
> "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
> Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and
> any information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the
> patient in the course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
>
> "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
> statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from
> the start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should
> not have to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to
> prove his innocence.
> "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now
> for nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate
> medical treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has
> not been charged with a crime and he should not be charged."


If the bozo had purchased his Percocet in Mexico instead of using multiple
scripts here, this wouldn't even be an issue. At least the judge in this
case is awake. So, wake-up Limbaugh - next time you might not be as lucky!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In article <[email protected]>,
"FanJet" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Philip wrote:
> > Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
> >
> > Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
> > regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting
> > prosecutors from asking the talk show host's doctors about his
> > medical treatment and condition or information he shared with his
> > doctors during his care and treatment.
> >
> >
> > Black said:
> >
> > "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
> > breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained
> > some medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its
> > questions posed to the court during the hearing.
> >
> > "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
> > Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and
> > any information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the
> > patient in the course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
> >
> > "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
> > statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from
> > the start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should
> > not have to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to
> > prove his innocence.
> > "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now
> > for nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate
> > medical treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has
> > not been charged with a crime and he should not be charged."

>
> If the bozo had purchased his Percocet in Mexico instead of using multiple
> scripts here, this wouldn't even be an issue. At least the judge in this
> case is awake. So, wake-up Limbaugh - next time you might not be as lucky!


Rush L is a national figure with a strong following which the demorcrat
left wing did not like. Another example of politicians getting or
trying to get revenge.
--
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The benevolent dbu wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "FanJet" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Philip wrote:
> > > Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
> > >
> > > Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
> > > regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting
> > > prosecutors from asking the talk show host's doctors about his
> > > medical treatment and condition or information he shared with his
> > > doctors during his care and treatment.
> > >
> > >
> > > Black said:
> > >
> > > "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
> > > breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained
> > > some medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its
> > > questions posed to the court during the hearing.
> > >
> > > "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
> > > Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and
> > > any information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the
> > > patient in the course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
> > >
> > > "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
> > > statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from
> > > the start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should
> > > not have to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to
> > > prove his innocence.
> > > "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now
> > > for nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate
> > > medical treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has
> > > not been charged with a crime and he should not be charged."

> >
> > If the bozo had purchased his Percocet in Mexico instead of using multiple
> > scripts here, this wouldn't even be an issue. At least the judge in this
> > case is awake. So, wake-up Limbaugh - next time you might not be as lucky!

>
> Rush L is a national figure with a strong following which the demorcrat
> left wing did not like. Another example of politicians getting or
> trying to get revenge.


its ironic that the hypocritical sonofabitch is now finally getting
what he cries about criminals getting... a well-financed break from
erm... how do you say

personal responsibility?

GUFFAW CHORTLE
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In article <[email protected]>,
"Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The benevolent dbu wrote:
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "FanJet" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > Philip wrote:
> > > > Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
> > > >
> > > > Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
> > > > regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting
> > > > prosecutors from asking the talk show host's doctors about his
> > > > medical treatment and condition or information he shared with his
> > > > doctors during his care and treatment.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Black said:
> > > >
> > > > "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
> > > > breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained
> > > > some medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its
> > > > questions posed to the court during the hearing.
> > > >
> > > > "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
> > > > Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and
> > > > any information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the
> > > > patient in the course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
> > > >
> > > > "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
> > > > statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from
> > > > the start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should
> > > > not have to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to
> > > > prove his innocence.
> > > > "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now
> > > > for nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate
> > > > medical treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has
> > > > not been charged with a crime and he should not be charged."
> > >
> > > If the bozo had purchased his Percocet in Mexico instead of using multiple
> > > scripts here, this wouldn't even be an issue. At least the judge in this
> > > case is awake. So, wake-up Limbaugh - next time you might not be as lucky!

> >
> > Rush L is a national figure with a strong following which the demorcrat
> > left wing did not like. Another example of politicians getting or
> > trying to get revenge.

>
> its ironic that the hypocritical sonofabitch is now finally getting
> what he cries about criminals getting... a well-financed break from
> erm... how do you say
>
> personal responsibility?
>
> GUFFAW CHORTLE


Hardballs with his holyness C. mattrus is your boy on the left, so we're
equal.
--
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The benevolent dbu wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Learning Richard" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>>The benevolent dbu wrote:
>>
>>>In article <[email protected]>,
>>> "FanJet" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>>Philip wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
>>>>>
>>>>>Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
>>>>>regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting
>>>>>prosecutors from asking the talk show host's doctors about his
>>>>>medical treatment and condition or information he shared with his
>>>>>doctors during his care and treatment.
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Black said:
>>>>>
>>>>> "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
>>>>>breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained
>>>>>some medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its
>>>>>questions posed to the court during the hearing.
>>>>>
>>>>> "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
>>>>>Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and
>>>>>any information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the
>>>>>patient in the course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
>>>>>
>>>>> "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
>>>>>statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from
>>>>>the start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should
>>>>>not have to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to
>>>>>prove his innocence.
>>>>> "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now
>>>>>for nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate
>>>>>medical treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has
>>>>>not been charged with a crime and he should not be charged."
>>>>
>>>>If the bozo had purchased his Percocet in Mexico instead of using multiple
>>>>scripts here, this wouldn't even be an issue. At least the judge in this
>>>>case is awake. So, wake-up Limbaugh - next time you might not be as lucky!
>>>
>>>Rush L is a national figure with a strong following which the demorcrat
>>>left wing did not like. Another example of politicians getting or
>>>trying to get revenge.

>>
>>its ironic that the hypocritical sonofabitch is now finally getting
>>what he cries about criminals getting... a well-financed break from
>>erm... how do you say
>>
>>personal responsibility?
>>
>>GUFFAW CHORTLE

>
>
> Hardballs with his holyness C. mattrus is your boy on the left, so we're
> equal.

Let's not foget the Bill O'Riley sexual harrassment lawsuit that was
settled one day before it was to go to trial.
http://www.mjnewsonline.com/board/archive/index.php/t-8655.html
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you might get
justice.




"Philip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
>
> Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
> regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting prosecutors
> from asking the talk show host's doctors about his medical treatment and
> condition or information he shared with his doctors during his care and
> treatment.
>
>
> Black said:
>
> "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
> breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained some
> medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its questions
> posed to the court during the hearing.
>
> "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
> Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and any
> information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the patient in the
> course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
>
> "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
> statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from the
> start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should not have
> to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to prove his
> innocence.
>
> "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now for
> nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate medical
> treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has not been
> charged with a crime and he should not be charged."
>
>
>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Or avoid justice like OJ Simpson, Bill Clinton, and a few other favorites of
yours. ;^)


"Art" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you might
> get justice.
>
>
>
>
> "Philip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
>>
>> Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
>> regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting prosecutors
>> from asking the talk show host's doctors about his medical treatment and
>> condition or information he shared with his doctors during his care and
>> treatment.
>>
>>
>> Black said:
>>
>> "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
>> breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained some
>> medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its questions
>> posed to the court during the hearing.
>>
>> "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
>> Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and any
>> information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the patient in
>> the course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
>>
>> "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
>> statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from the
>> start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should not have
>> to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to prove his
>> innocence.
>>
>> "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now for
>> nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate medical
>> treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has not been
>> charged with a crime and he should not be charged."
>>
>>
>>

>
>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Art, 12/14/2005, 10:17:39 AM,
<[email protected]> wrote:

> All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you
> might get justice.


Why do you have such class envy? Your resentment and jealousy will
make you grow old before your time.

--
"I do not belong to any organised political party: I'm a democrat."
~ Will Rogers
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:39 GMT, "Art"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you might get
>justice.


Or if you are super poor....and kill at least 4 people with a
shotgun...and be responsible for 10,000 deaths by your gang...you
might take 25 years to assume California ambient temperature...


--

Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Art is short on class. LOL . He's always resented those who don't share
his envy.

"badgolferman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Art, 12/14/2005, 10:17:39 AM,
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you
>> might get justice.

>
> Why do you have such class envy? Your resentment and jealousy will
> make you grow old before your time.
>
> --
> "I do not belong to any organised political party: I'm a democrat."
> ~ Will Rogers
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
"Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:39 GMT, "Art"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you might
>>get
>>justice.

>
> Or if you are super poor....and kill at least 4 people with a
> shotgun...and be responsible for 10,000 deaths by your gang...you
> might take 25 years to assume California ambient temperature...
>
>
> --
>
> Scott in Florida


I makes me run off to the bathroom to retch up my lunch for all the bleeding
heart Europeans who were not told the "Tookie" case had been heard ...
reheard ... and heard again all to the same end but get air time and news
coverage to save "Tookie." All the Euros seem to have gotten was their
fellow countryman and our governor Ahhnold Swartzenegger decided to let
justice be done. Oh My Humanist god! How could he allow this to happen!
Ahhnold the Executor! And don't you Catholics get me started on the Pope's
bloody lame drivel.

-Philip
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Privacy Wins! The death penalty saves lives

There are cases on record where convicted murders, that got life in prison
during the time when the death penalty was on hold, killed again while in
prison. The has never being a case were a convicted murder, who was
executed, ever killed again.

The Kookie case for clemency was like a guy not wanting to go to prison for
robbing a bank because he gave the money back. If he actually found the
Lord, as he said, he has nothing to worry about now anyway. LOL

mike hunt


"Philip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:jh%[email protected]
>
> "Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:39 GMT, "Art"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you might
>>>get
>>>justice.

>>
>> Or if you are super poor....and kill at least 4 people with a
>> shotgun...and be responsible for 10,000 deaths by your gang...you
>> might take 25 years to assume California ambient temperature...
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Scott in Florida

>
> I makes me run off to the bathroom to retch up my lunch for all the
> bleeding heart Europeans who were not told the "Tookie" case had been
> heard ... reheard ... and heard again all to the same end but get air time
> and news coverage to save "Tookie." All the Euros seem to have gotten
> was their fellow countryman and our governor Ahhnold Swartzenegger decided
> to let justice be done. Oh My Humanist god! How could he allow this to
> happen! Ahhnold the Executor! And don't you Catholics get me started on
> the Pope's bloody lame drivel.
>
> -Philip
>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:30:07 GMT, "Philip"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>
>"Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]
>> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:39 GMT, "Art"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you might
>>>get
>>>justice.

>>
>> Or if you are super poor....and kill at least 4 people with a
>> shotgun...and be responsible for 10,000 deaths by your gang...you
>> might take 25 years to assume California ambient temperature...
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Scott in Florida

>
>I makes me run off to the bathroom to retch up my lunch for all the bleeding
>heart Europeans who were not told the "Tookie" case had been heard ...
>reheard ... and heard again all to the same end but get air time and news
>coverage to save "Tookie." All the Euros seem to have gotten was their
>fellow countryman and our governor Ahhnold Swartzenegger decided to let
>justice be done. Oh My Humanist god! How could he allow this to happen!
>Ahhnold the Executor! And don't you Catholics get me started on the Pope's
>bloody lame drivel.
>
>-Philip
>


Philip....why don't you hold your feelings in...

ROFL

.....btw i agree...

--

Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was being nice to Rush. Clearly he deserves to be in jail like other
addicts.


"Philip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Or avoid justice like OJ Simpson, Bill Clinton, and a few other favorites
> of yours. ;^)
>
>
> "Art" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]
>> All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you might
>> get justice.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Philip" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]
>>> Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
>>>
>>> Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
>>> regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting prosecutors
>>> from asking the talk show host's doctors about his medical treatment and
>>> condition or information he shared with his doctors during his care and
>>> treatment.
>>>
>>>
>>> Black said:
>>>
>>> "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
>>> breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained some
>>> medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its questions
>>> posed to the court during the hearing.
>>>
>>> "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
>>> Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient and
>>> any
>>> information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the patient in
>>> the course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
>>>
>>> "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
>>> statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from the
>>> start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should not have
>>> to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to prove his
>>> innocence.
>>>
>>> "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now for
>>> nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate medical
>>> treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has not been
>>> charged with a crime and he should not be charged."
>>>
>>>
>>>

>>
>>

>
>
>
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quite frankly Scott, I was glad they finally killed the guy. If there is no
doubt that you got the right guy and he's a killing SOB, knock him off ASAP.


"Scott in Florida" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:17:39 GMT, "Art"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>All it proves is that if you are super rich and can afford it you might
>>get
>>justice.

>
> Or if you are super poor....and kill at least 4 people with a
> shotgun...and be responsible for 10,000 deaths by your gang...you
> might take 25 years to assume California ambient temperature...
>
>
> --
>
> Scott in Florida
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The benevolent dbu wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "FanJet" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Philip wrote:
>>> Fla. Judge Upholds Rush Limbaugh's Medical Privacy Rights
>>>
>>> Roy Black, Rush Limbaugh's attorney, issued the following statement
>>> regarding Judge David F. Crow's decision today prohibiting
>>> prosecutors from asking the talk show host's doctors about his
>>> medical treatment and condition or information he shared with his
>>> doctors during his care and treatment.
>>>
>>>
>>> Black said:
>>>
>>> "Judge Crow's ruling upholds our argument that the State cannot
>>> breach doctor-patient confidentiality just because it has obtained
>>> some medical records, and thus the state cannot ask the doctors its
>>> questions posed to the court during the hearing.
>>>
>>> "Judge Crow's decision prohibits the State from questioning Mr.
>>> Limbaugh's physicians about 'the medical condition of the patient
>>> and any information disclosed to the healthcare practitioner by the
>>> patient in the course of the care and treatment of the patient.'
>>>
>>> "We are pleased with the court's ruling upholding the patient's
>>> statutory right of doctor-patient confidentiality. We've said from
>>> the start that there was no doctor shopping but Mr. Limbaugh should
>>> not have to give up his right to doctor-patient confidentiality to
>>> prove his innocence.
>>> "The medical records that the State has seized and reviewed now
>>> for nearly six months show that Mr. Limbaugh received legitimate
>>> medical treatment for legitimate medical reasons. Mr. Limbaugh has
>>> not been charged with a crime and he should not be charged."

>>
>> If the bozo had purchased his Percocet in Mexico instead of using
>> multiple scripts here, this wouldn't even be an issue. At least the
>> judge in this case is awake. So, wake-up Limbaugh - next time you
>> might not be as lucky!

>
> Rush L is a national figure with a strong following which the
> demorcrat left wing did not like. Another example of politicians
> getting or trying to get revenge.


He's a loud mouth idiot shock jock, no more. IOW, a disk-jockey who doesn't
know how to operate modern equipment - like a CD changer and computer. A
Howard Stern without the fun...
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Art wrote:
> I was being nice to Rush. Clearly he deserves to be in jail like
> other addicts.


Sure, Art, the "war on drugs" has been as successful as our current
"commander in chief".
Rush in jail isn't the answer but an intelligent drug policy is.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Privacy Wins! The death penalty saves lives

Mike Hunter wrote:
> There are cases on record where convicted murders, that got life in
> prison during the time when the death penalty was on hold, killed
> again while in prison. The has never being a case were a convicted
> murder, who was executed, ever killed again.
>
> The Kookie case for clemency was like a guy not wanting to go to
> prison for robbing a bank because he gave the money back. If he
> actually found the Lord, as he said, he has nothing to worry about
> now anyway. LOL

Maybe but it did nothing for bush.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Art wrote:
> Quite frankly Scott, I was glad they finally killed the guy. If
> there is no doubt that you got the right guy and he's a killing SOB,
> knock him off ASAP.


Very Christian of you Art.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top