- Purchased the car completely stock with only 18,000 KM as my first car.
- About 4 month into owning the car I decided to upgrade to some 195/50 R15 tires and Japan Racing JR6 wheels all around.
- I ended up rolling the fenders to make the wheels fit properly.
- Installed a brand new 2 inch header back exhaust as the original one got punctured after hitting a pothole (Luckily there was no other damage to the car)
- The car got backed into by a drunk construction worker in a truck. The Insurance ended up totaling the car due to "lack of OEM parts"
- I ended up getting payed out €1500 due to the condition of the car after several insurance officials looking the car over. Luckily I managed to keep the car from getting scrapped by the insurance company.
- Started getting the car fixed at a friend's body shop after several body shops insisted I cut out the whole quarter panel and replace it.
- I insisted on keeping the factory seam welds intact to prevent rust in the future.
- The car is finally ready to go back on the road! The car passed it's road inspection successfully making it road legal once again!
- Color matched the rear bumper and installed a set of Japanese spec rear tail lights and garnish to match.
- At this point I decided to turn the car into more of a weekend project car and I stopped daily driving it.
- Finally managed to get my hands on a surprisingly hard to find rear windshield visor / roof spoiler
- Over the last almost 2 years of ownership I've amassed quite a few parts which I still need to find some time to install.
- I will be converting the front end to the Japanese Sprinter Saloon bumper and CE92 wagon headlights and grille.
- I have a couple of other goodies including Levin GT-Z front calipers / discs and an AE101 brake backing plate, Cusco strut bar and a couple of other miscellaneous bits and bobs I have sitting in storage. Hopefully this December I will be moving to a larger
- Garage which will allow me to start think about an engine swap and suspension work.