I am by no means a sedan guru or guru of any kind, but I'll take the first shot at answering your questions.
Poor you on AT&T . My verizon is almost as fast as my home broadband. hehe.ok, so i just sold my ae86 and i am forced to buy another car, more like a cheaper car, and so i decided on a ae92 corolla sedan, and i have a few questions for a sedan guru here.
1. what do i need, and do a rear disc break conversion(from a 88 gts rite?) also will the fx gts rear rotors work for it? for some odd reason i have a pair of rear fx gts rear cross drilled rotors in my garage.
you should get the full disc BRAKE setup from an 88-91 GTS and I believe the AE82 FX GTS will also work too which should mean that those rotors you have should work. I think. Get these parts:
-Rear hub with caliper and bracket (get the rotor too just to have for reference)
-I'd get all the suspension links (I don't remember which ones were the different ones)
2. what kind of lowering springs and struts can i use?(from a 88 gts as well?) if so i am prolly gunna get some kyb or some monroes(dont wants these) but im guessing that what ever sedan i get itll need this anyways.
you can use any lowering springs meant for an AE92 i.e. 88-92 corolla. Coupe or sedan, they should still fit. Look at brands like Apexi, eibach, intrax etc.
3. will i be able to use the sway and strut bars from a 88 gts as well?
you should be able to. You'll need:
-Front control arms
-F & R sway bars and end links
-Brackets for the rear bushing of the front control arm
-Brackets/bushings for the rear sway bar
4. what are your sedan builds like? im thinking of either running a 20v or a bar'd 4agze, but this will take some time since im in due of money, and buying a lower cost vehicle. but more or less, i am very interested in peoples thoughts and build on their AE92.
Take a look at "project emty wallet" for the cream of the crop. Do a search for sedans and there should be a thread of ppls sedans. I myself plan to put in a smallport 4age. Nothing fancy, i just like how it is in my GTS.
5. i have a set of ae86 fender flares as well, will they fit or will there be a lot of modding for it to be installed?
Probably won't fit, but I'm guessing you'll answer that question once you get the car.
6. are there any type of lip kits for the ae92 sedan? if so how can i come to own some and where would they be at?(can i use any with little mods to fit it? and i dont want to run lawn edge trimming, the honda guys killed that look for me)
Do search, I believe people have gotten lips from other cars that looked decent. I'm not much help here.
7. i could use a strut bar from a 87-89 gts coup on the sedan rite? i think someone told me that at TORC.
87-89? That doesn't seem to make sense to me. You can use one from an 88-91 GTS if you drill the holes in your sedan's firewall.
8. i know the sedans have a open diff, but the gts trans has a lsd diff doesnt it? if it does i should be able to use that transmission for the time being since hte block is still a 4a block.
Not all GTSs had LSDs. I know mines doesn't. If you find one, you should be able to use the tranny little to no modification.
9. clutch and flywheel, would i be able to use the same as the ae86? o have a ae86 fidanza flywheel and a act 1st stage clutch in my garage still too.(buyer didnt want to pay extra for those parts)
If you put in a 4AGE, I think you can use it. Not with the 4AFE, there's different number of bolts to the crank. Clutch maybe.
10. can i use the gts seats on it? will it fit as in bolt ups? if not what kind of seat brackets will i have to buy?(have a set of some ebay buckets in the garage, been there for ages)
I think so. I'm going to try this too.
if someone can answer those questions or some of them ill very much appreciate it, also give some pointers in the upgrade on the car, like ride handle, power etc etc. also if any1 is selling parts as well, id like to know as well. thanks in advance.
oh yeah and if there is someone with a negative comment as why i didnt run a search ima answer that in advance, im on my iphone atm and its too difficult to use a search on at&t 3g network... also more importantly i want to seek wisdom from the gurus.