Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its a sad day for me ... Because my Celica is leaving my collection and going back to its original owner...

heres a couple of pics of my baby...

I feel like I'm letting go a child... :sosad:

·
GT-i Crew
632 Posts
Why oh why would you do such a thing. The car looks inmaculate, I'd rather sell the wife or kids rather than selling the car.

·
Gen 4 XLE v6
02 Toy Solara V6 MT
3,192 Posts
If the original owner took good car of it (must have to be in this condition) at least your should be happy that its going to a good home! Are you selling it/trading it and if so for how much?

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
What's going on Wraith? Why would you sell such a beautiful car?

·
Banned
2006 Lincoln Zephyr
1,290 Posts
^ double ditto

Doesn't make any sense :confused: :disappoin

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts
Also, has anyone bought or looked at the new Sport Compact Car mag? Kinda looks like Wraith's Celica on page 89 covering the Toyota Owner and Restorer's Club

·
"I BUILD SLEEPERS"
2014 4Runner TEP
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was planning on letting it go because of money problems... But currently re-thinking of selling it because I love this car soo much and it feels like someone asked me to sell them one of my balls because I am kinda attached to it ... I treat all my cars like kids... sooo I grow very attach to them, so its kinda hard for me ...

Its also really hard to do 3 car project at once... And the Celica is being left out most of the time... I've been concentrating more on the Camry and the Echo...

·
TN Ass Man
95 Camry SE 2-door
1,179 Posts
KEEP IT :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
keep the celica, Camry's and Echos are easy to find and stuff even a camry with a 3sgte is easier to find then that Celica.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts