Toyota Nation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here it is ladies and gents, the date i am looking at is MAY 30th 2009 which is a saturday, hopefully thats a good date for everyone, pine valley is located off the 8east freeway and the exit is called pine valley. I will have further information to such as a meet up point and where to buy your adventure pass to offroad on this trail. So if your in please write down your name and we will go from there. We will have a lunch stop at the old mine shaft, there will be a stop before that at the helicopter pad for a cool photo op. So bring a lunch sanwhiches chips water juice soda whatever you like.

Meet up: "McDonalds" Exit: los coaches off 8 Theres also a Walmart for people who need supplies.
Its right next to a shell gas station for those who need to fill up! Address 13574 Camino Canada, El Cajon, CA 92021
Date: May 30th 2009
Time: 11am
Things to Bring: Gas, Tow Strap, Etc...
One thing everyone will need to purchase an adventure pass to offroad in pine valley its only $5!!
Can be purchased at ranger station the exit before pine valley willows road.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm honestly really neutral on Corral Canyon as far as going with a group. I had a lot of fun going out there, but we did spend ALL day getting such a large group through. Plus I would feel kinda bad holding a small group up there again with my 2wd.

But really I'm down for whatever again.

Hope we get another good showing, I'll bring my camera and get more pictures this time.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
SHiRT ORDERS HAVE ENDED THANKS TO THAT PURCHASED ONE
So tre a buddy over at tacomaworld is helping me get together info for making a shirt and this is what we came up with if you guys like let me know if any of you guys would be interested in a shirts, we will hopefully make them with different color shirts and different color ink prices will most likely be $14 for a sm-xl and $16 xxl shirt so let me know what you think.
Back of the shirt

Pic of the front and back of the shirt.

·
SoCal Tacoma member
Black Access cab
1 Posts
I want one!

I would love to purchase one of these shirts...XL Black With Monster energy green lettering...is that possible? Either way just ask me my info bro...I'm down for sure!!
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4x4 06 trd sr5
88 Posts
I'll be in North County on the 30th and this meet sounds tempting. Only thing I might be too tired from the drive from Arizona the night before. Unless I can leave early enough on the 29th, rest up and come meet you guys.

Would you mind a 4x4 taco from the desert, joining in on the fun? Will have to think about this one.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
1) TRD4x4858--Tony----Im in!
2) 05prerunner (maybe)
3) bajamoon- Im in!
4) W8N4 MUD-
5) BubbaRR - (maybe)
6) Sdtree03 - (Maybe)
7) Re8elmonk0341-Hell YEAH!!!
8)jolayiv
9) ccoorreeyy
10)Evil Monkey
11)romancito104+1
12)tacox2
13)MonstorTaco
14)revn247
15)ocFJ
16)malecitron FJ
17)Benjammn5
18)Derek Abraham
19)oakleyTRD (driving all the way from AZ)
20)unholy cumulus (maybe)
21)theicecreamdan(TN)
22)tacomarich9(driving all the way from AZ)(TN Maybe)
23)InfantryTaco(TN)
24)Silver006
25)marnes2986
26)619tacoma
27)rpparkster
There are a few that have contacted me through emails that might show up as well so we will see.

·
Registered
Toyota Taco 05'
695 Posts
need 4wd for this trail.....if not im might go

1 - 20 of 28 Posts