Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Bay Area Toyota Nation members I just wanted to let you guys know that we're planning on having a little old school ride get together in the South Bay. I've been talking to a few other Datsun guys and figured it might be best to pick a place and a time to meet and just see who can show up...so here it is:

Feel free to let others know to help with the turnout!
WHAT: South Bay Toyota/Datsun/Old School Ride Meet
WHERE: 3605 El Camino Real Santa Clara CA (just off Lawerence Expressway)
WHEN: Last Thursdays of EVERY month @ 7pm

This will just be a very casual meet outside Starbuck's so whoever wants to come on over to check out each other's rides and talk cars while grabbing a cup of joe is welcome to come on down. Let's see if we can make this a semi-regular meetup too. :) So bring on your Starlets, Corona, AE86 or whatever and come on down.

Here's our meet dates:
June: 06/24/10---> done
July: 07/29/10
August: 08/26/10
September: 09/30/10
October: 10/28/10
November: TBD due to Thansgiving
December: TBD due to Xmas

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for this month's meet (9/30).

Here's a video and some pics of last month's meet.

C'mon Toyota nation, bring out your old school rides, shine up your Celica, Mango, Starlet, Corona, etx and join us for a kick back time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think Ill come out for this later, i might swing by in a Silver Corolla. If not, I got to check you guys out nextime! I luuuuuuuvvvvvvv classics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW it's been a while since I last updated this thread but wanted to let you guys know we're STILL having these monthly get togethers and the last one of the year is next Thursday on 12/29/11 so come on out and join us.

We're meeting at the same place just a little bit earlier at 5pm (or just come on out whenever you have time since there's usually people there until 10pm or so).

See you guys there!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was a GREAT turn out tonight, great to see new guys out there last night (1/26/12)!

Here's some AWESOME pics of tonight meet the 'new' guys (Ian & Brandon) from Daly City guys took (Conquest guys).
I'm hoping they will have more of their pictures available since I saw them take pics of almost all the cars but we'll have to wait and see!

Cool shot of some of the cars there tonight:

Nice Conquests:

My rig:

Gustavo's Ride:

Allen's 510:

Slammed Toyota AE86:

Nick's Celica

Williams 510 (which they must have REALLY liked since they took all angles of it...lol!)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a bump to remind you guys that this is an ongoing monthly meet so come on out and show off your Toyota (or any other old school import rides for that matter)!

Our next meet is next week on Thursday 8/29/13!

See you guys there. :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok ladies and gents, it's that time again for our monthly old school import meet. That's right, we're going on our 5th year of continuous monthly meets! The weather is nice and the sun is out so polish up your ride and come on out and hang out with other like minded car nuts. It doesn't matter what make your old school import is, as long as it's cool to you, come on out, we don't discriminate!

WHAT:Nor Cal South Bay Old School Japanese/European Import Meet

WHERE:3605 El Camino Real, Santa Clara CA (Starbuck's parking lot)

WHEN: Thursday 7/31 at 5:00 PM until whenever

Get your 60's through 80's import ride road ready and get on down here after work to our montly old school import meetup in Santa Clara.

Don't worry about getting here right at 5:00pm, there's always some folks that come throughout the evening.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok guys, it's time for our regular Last Thursday Of The Month Meetup this week, so get your Yoda washed and cleaned and come on down to hang out with us! Hope to see some of you guys there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts