Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
That Geeky Star Wars Girl
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe and i went to the state fair here last week & they have a pretty nice little car show, one building for imports, one building for domestics and outside the buildings for trucks (yes it is Texas)

anyhoo, among the highlights was this prototype Chrysler ME 412...now this thing was practically solid CF, silver CF to match the color of the car actually .... (Allen you would've blown a load at all the CF on this thing!) :lol:

don't know if it'll make production or not, but its interesting and has power to spare for sure. thought ya'll might enjoy a few of the pics joe took of it :)

Keri

·
Registered
764 Posts
now just think of te potential with a boostcontroller!

·
Country Hick
2001 Nissan Pulsar
1,339 Posts
You are all going to flame me for this... but i reckon it's fugly... the tail lights and indicators need to be changed...

Good to see that the Power and Tourque figures tho.... Just think of the potential... Like another eight turbos maybe?? :D

One for each cylynder y0! :lol:

·
TN's Resident Car Whore!
'95 DSM Eclipse RS
5,978 Posts
That car is bad ass! ^But I agree with you the tails and indicators do look kinda funny.

·
Formula One Fanatic
299 Posts
248 mph, eh? i believe that one when i see it, or rather when they actually do it. the bugatti veyron was supposed to do 252, but they designed it for looks before aerodynamics and that never works. they had to add a massive wing to make it stable at high speed, which added so much drag it slowed the car down a lot. so my mighty mclaren f1 still holds the record at 240, even 11 years after its introduction.

nevertheless, 850 bhp is a freaking lot! :eek:

·
Registered
764 Posts
then you can switch for 4 HKS t-87 double ball bearing turbos, good for like 600hp each :D
And you can get a stroker kit!
And new cams!(watchout for the price of the valves and springs and retainers)
Upgrade the intercoolers
Have DC make a header for you
And a downpipe
HKS SSQ BOV
Wider Hoosier-daddy tires
Lighter rims from OZ
Then you can probably do the quartermile in the 6-7s??And beat EVERY bike on the planet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
73 Posts
eh i agree with thespud its flipin ugly.... but i would love one of those seats, the seat does look very nice

·
The Greatest
3,830 Posts
I was having a discussion w/ SmokinTires and i guess he was telling me that it's pointless to have that many turbos. At the time of the convo, we were talking about 8 turbs.

You'd be better off just having a TT turbo and beef that thing up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts