Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FroRolla
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 93 Camry and I wanted to get a Scepter bit that goes between the taillights. Problem is that I can't seem to find a place to purchase one, only pix of people who have one one their Camry already.

Anyone know where I can track down one of these puppies?

·
TN の がしょう
2015 Camry XSE V6
7,764 Posts
It's an rare item these days and to find one takes more luck than you having one on the slots in Vegas.

·
Still confused...
95 camry coupe v6
2,304 Posts
yea, best chances are to import them from japan.
i think UFoz mentioned a number of how many of those were actually made and they're rare... and i mean RARE.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
^^^no one will.. the community doesnt wanna pay the arm and leg it costs for them only around 300usd.... hell most dont wanna drop more than 400 for a damn kit.

·
Registered
camry
182 Posts
You can just ask toyota to send you silver replacement letters if you don't mind the cheap raised look. Or i suppose you can find someway to do it custom.

·
kor-ro-ra?
97 Corolla 1.8L 5spd
3,287 Posts
im going on a trip to malaysia in the summer, any chance i can find scepter parts there?(because i was planning on hunting some down) or is it all camry??

·
Registered
94 Camry Coupe
399 Posts
I will be going to Japan this summer. I will check out to see if they can order it at the Dealer. Last year I ordered an ashtray for a CR-V for $10 from the dealer when the U.S. Dealer wanted $200. The new CR-Vs don't come with astrays.

So I won't be suprised if it cost like $50. That is if they still make it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Bluemeanie was selling one awhile ago, not sure if it sold. PM him.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
i ordered mine new many years ago. it came from Toyota Japan. cost about $400 us. but i got a good deal. i ordered the tails at the same time. came to over $800 us. shiped but good luck finding them for that price now. thay are a hard to find item and the cost is alot more than most are willing to pay just to change the name on the trunk.

·
S14 Fever :D
1993 Toyota Scepter
2,456 Posts

Yeah That´s an old pic. But I had one until I sold the car. They are very rare and well I was lucky to find mine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts