Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Oasis
Scion IQ & tC
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to say it but this consumer report is from someone who needs to be put in a boiler to relax his nerves.

I'm surprised this guy can even talk.

I made the following comment and got this reply.

Comment Pending Approval!

I own a Scion IQ and what is being said here is not true. I enjoy this car and I never have seen less then 35 mpg with air conditioner on. Last time out I got 41.5 mpg.
The car is so much fun. I also added a cruise control and if you ever owned a Mini Cooper or a VW Beetle or even a Geo Metro this car is for you. The report here is as I said before, "A down outright lie." I would fire this guy.

·
2013 Tacoma
2010 Yaris 4-Door LB
612 Posts
At the end of the day....does it really matter what other people think? You bought what made you happy...no need to justify it.

Read my sig. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
708 Posts
I believe in Consumer's Report. But I believe in reviews from people who own the car more. Enjoy that car. CR wouldn't sway me into not buying one. I love that Scion IQ. I am a large 6 ft 2 and fit comfortably in it.

·
Oasis
Scion IQ & tC
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Words of wisdom guys. Also a picture speaks for itself...

·
Oasis
Scion IQ & tC
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Back on topic.

About 2:50 minutes in on First Shift video you will see where we stand as owners of Toyota/Scions when we the people speak.

Who's #1? Toyota/Scion. Why would Consumer Reports @ Auto Testing Flip-Flop, or was it just that we have spoken...
Our subscribers tell us it does not break
I'm glad they attempted to fix what was broken with them. "CR"

Check it out 2:50 minutes into the news video: click on --> Auto News for video news.

As the owner of a Scion IQ and Scion tC, if I report that these cars are great cars and that I recommend them, I am telling you the truth. Toyota has the best cars in the world.

:rockon: Toyota Nation

·
ALSO AVAILABLE IN SOBER
7,457 Posts
Consumer Reports is the biggest load of phony trash in publication when it comes to cars. Avoid them like the plague.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts