Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those w/ Scion TC's, if you don't mind sharing...

how much did you pay?

what fees did they include and how much?

i just want to make sure they don't add any B.S. fees when i purchase my TC. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Auto tC

I got mines for about 20,050 out the door.

Nothing special... stock everything... not even floor mats.

1,3000 <---- finance charge

250.00 something else...

1,000+ odd for tax... thats about it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
My tC was out the door as follows.

I ordered the floor mats, the auto-dimming mirror, and the rear lip spoiler. My tC is a manual transmission also. The sticker was $17,350. There was a doc fee of $250. Other than that, I added the paint protection system and also bought the extended 75K warranty. If I remeber right, the price with this add in was about $19.500. That was out the door, without licensing. I don't remember what my tax, title and license cost, but it will be different for you anyway as I am in Nebraska. Hope that this helps. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Heres my info:

I had 3500 negative equity on my 2000 Ranger.

Sticker was at 16,400.

After all said and done and breaking peoples arms tax and everything included.

And I got the floor mats:lol:

BC

·
Registered
110 Posts
$18,0XX OTD 5-speed with floor mats

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thank you Ratko,

I know in Palm Springs area here in Cali if you goto "Scion of the Desert" they are more then willing to help you get a car out the door for under 18k take home.

Also, if your in the Arizona area and in Lake Havasu, I know they will work with you as well.

Hope this helps anyone in the area...:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys, I'm kinda new here and I'm planning to get a scion tc and i got a couple of calls and there's this one dealer that won't give me a discount whatsoever on anything. I asked her what if i pay cash and she's like "IT DOESN'T MATTER!!! Price will still be the same. So I'm like aight, that's cool. I know that the scions are pure priced but comon now, can't they slash at least a G of the MSRP? or maybe wipeout taxes? All I want on my scion is the autodimmer (coz of BMW's beaming me all the time) and if possible a spoiler. Manual tranny coz it's been a long time since ive driven a stick. time to practice. and one more thing, i heard about the supercharged tc. are they gonna come out wit one anytime soon? like a prebuilt s/c on a tc? Would i wait for that instead? or just get one right now and have it s/c later on? any rumors on the 2006s? Please help =(

·
Registered
1 Posts
The price you see is what you get. There is NO negotiating what-so-ever on these cars. I asked 3 different dealers and a friend of mine who works for a toyota dealership and they all said the same thing. Scion is like Saturn in this concept. Pure pricing = less hassle. You cannot "wipe out" taxes. There are two constants in life, death and taxes. I payed about 20,000 but I got some stuff added.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts