Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know that the front bumber is different, but does anyone know if a lip kit that looks similar to the SE? I think that the side skirts and rear lip would fit just fine.

Abyways, thanks for your help!

·
Polish Pleasure Member
Car
290 Posts
This might interest you...I think it's better looking then the RKSport kit and you can probably get it from your Toyota dealer...

It's called the Special Edition Grounds Effect Package and below you can see it installed on an LE. I've been thinking of getting it when I order a hybrid later this year. Here are the pics I took...

·
Registered
2007 Camry TCH
589 Posts
EuroPlate said:
This might interest you...I think it's better looking then the RKSport kit and you can probably get it from your Toyota dealer...

It's called the Special Edition Grounds Effect Package and below you can see it installed on an LE. I've been thinking of getting it when I order a hybrid later this year. Here are the pics I took...
The problem is that this Special Edition kit is not a Toyota factory OEM kit. This is a kit that was made for Southeast Toyota regional dealerships, that you can only purchase thru Southeast Toyota dealerships. I'm not even sure they will sell you the parts alone, it might only be a DIO when buying a new car.

You cannot order the Toyota OEM SE lip kit for the hybrid, because the SE bumper has special holes for mounting the factory kit. Of course, you could also buy the entire SE bumper, because that would fit on the hybrid with no problem.

The Razzi kit is the closet aftermarket kit to the factory SE look. I've confirmed with Razzi that it will install onto the hybrid with no problem. I'd order the kit right now if it wasn't so damn expensive, it would be about $1300 after painting. I'm waiting for the price to drop.
http://www.razzi.com/vehicles/toyota/camry_07CU_4dr_2393.shtml

·
Registered
07 camry xle i4
122 Posts
correction you can add oem lip kit to hybrid frt bumper ... holes have to be made but its an easy install for any one familiar w/ vehicles asembly .. so yes oem lip kit can be added o any model le ce xle or hybrid.. and the dealer will do it too for a small fee

·
Registered
16 Posts
EuroPlate said:

That's not a Hybrid though

·
Polish Pleasure Member
Car
290 Posts
If you read my post I did mention it's a LE. And since the LE and THC share the same body, I don't see a problem installing this kit on a THC.

·
Registered
16 Posts
EuroPlate said:
If you read my post I did mention it's a LE. And since the LE and THC share the same body, I don't see a problem installing this kit on a THC.
You are correct. Sorry for the misread. Isn't there special aeordynamic thingies with the Camry hybrid?? Spats, undercarriage, etc...

·
06 Camry LE I4
89 Posts
EuroPlate said:

$3000 for that kit :confused:. I will buy other real performace parts instead of that kit which is only for look. Maybe just get a SE.

·
Registered
2015 Subaru WRX STI
4,407 Posts
y_one2000 said:
$3000 for that kit :confused:. I will buy other real performace parts instead of that kit which is only for look. Maybe just get a SE.
I agree, for that price it would probably be cheaper to trade in an LE for an SE model.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts