Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 2011 highlander snug & nice looking seat covers, bought a used car, seats are comfortable, but not as clean as I would like!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just bought a pair of CalTrend EuroSport Covers. They are a vehicle specific 2-tone Mesh that I like very much. The colors fit the dark theme I went to. I recovered the center console lid, and covered the lower center instrument cover for more dramatic effect.(Ha Ha) I'm also experimenting with the door panel. I've included pics and a link that you might need to reconfigure. Well worth $168.
That door panel 2-tone look with Latte UniSuede and Black textured vinyl is the latest adventure. (Yes, I've lost it).

https://www.realtruck.com/caltrend-eurosport-seat-covers/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2008 Highlander Base
34,899 Posts
I don't have any seat cover recommendations myself, other than what I see in the forums with Weathertech and Okole being recommended the most often. For the Highlander it seems the 3rd Gen crowd has been most interested in purchasing seat covers, so you may want to use that forum's search tool to locate past threads discussing seat covers. No doubt any company discussed there will have covers that will fit any model year Highlander.

·
JGB
Highlander XLE AWD
2 Posts
I can also recommend CalTrend custom seat covers. I bought the micro suede two tone from CARiD.com they are great. I just got the ones for the front buckets. Good luck

·
Registered
5 toyotas,
528 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
No, and I wouldn't suggest you do. This is so much like scuba suit material but not quite as thick. I bought some specific polyurethane cleaner, but later started using a wet towel without removing the covers. The Collegiate line costs more, but they have plenty of choices. You can stay under $200 for the front and be happy with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts