Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello . . .

Anyone ever found any rear seat covers for a Gen 3?

Black ?

Anyone know what seats can be put into this Gen of Camry ?

Thanks !

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've got a 2004 (Gen5?), and I bought a set of seat covers from the dealer's parts counter. Expensive, but fit like nothing I've ever seen. Picture how fun it is to be soaking wet and squeezing into a small wet suit. That's how tight the fit is.
Total pain in the a$$ to put the rear seat cover on. There are long velcro straps to secure it drum tight, but the hitch is that you have to thread the straps under the seat. I was able to get the LATCH bars loose, but not the seat. Couldn't figure out how I was ever supposed to get under the seat, so it is tucked in all around.
There is even a cover for each headrest, individual rear seat backs, side bolsters, and even the armrest in the center of the rear seatback!!

Great fit, but the upholstery is so nice underneath that cover, I kinda miss it!!

Sly

·
Big Wrench
397 Posts
92CleanCam said:
Hello . . .

Anyone ever found any rear seat covers for a Gen 3?

Black ?

Anyone know what seats can be put into this Gen of Camry ?

Thanks !
I'm from Hawaii, and the shit as far as seat covers go is "Wet Okole". For those of you who don't get it, it translates to wet butt. It's a custom fitted seat cover that's made of diving suit material. It's WATERPROOF (for all the guys who surf and swim alot in the ocean). My buddy got a set of front and back seat covers. They're not cheap but the quality is un-surpassed and the fit is like factory. Check it out.

Wet Okole Seat Covers

Gen 3 Front Seats

Corolla Front Seats

MR2 Front Seats

Scion Rear Seats

Tundra Rear Seats

IS300

·
Registered
162 Posts
nice

i like those but im not sure if they go wit my xle

·
Big Wrench
397 Posts
Re: nice

hoosum said:
i like those but im not sure if they go wit my xle
They got every style imaginable. They're website helps you design a custom seat cover.

Hummer Rear Seat

Hummer Front Seat

Porche Front Seat

Infinity G35 Front Seat

These are probably more XLE style.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts