Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am looking for a good quality seat covers for my Toyota. I live in Ottawa.
Can you please recommend some good manufacturers?
I am originally from Ukraine and there I had seat covers with great quality that looked like the leather. They seemed even better than a seat without a cover. Partially made of eco-leather. Like this <span class="h1-mod-brand">MW Brothers</span> Toyota Corolla (E210) (2019-н.д.), серая нить - ЧехлыMW-Brothers.
I've made some research and found only Wet Okole covers. Are there good alternatives or they are the best?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I know clazzio makes seat coverS for the jdm cars. Not sure if they make it for the North American seats though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, I got some neoprene covers from coverking via Costco for my corolla hatchback. It was on sale for $280 for front and rear. Sam's club/Walmart has the neosupreme fabric which is like neoprene but lesser quality and about $100 a row. I have the neosupreme for my Sienna and I can say to pay more for the neoprene. It's thicker and durable. Installation was super simple, you just have to remove the rear bottom seat to install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered the Spacer Mesh covers from Cover King, for a Corolla Sedan SE MT and the fit was bad. They say on their website that they digitally scan the seats and I highly doubt that based on the covers that I got.

The build quality felt great but the fit was very off.

• Rear bottom seat was very tight and it didn't fit well.
  • The rear seat cup holder, their cover was less than half the length.
  • Front seats were lose on the sides
Waited over 3 weeks to get them and ended up returning them. Got a refund, so I'm good but I wasted my time installing them. I sent them some measurements, hopefully they get them right since I still like to have some covers for my seat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts