Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I bought my first Toyota Sienna 2006 CE. I was wondering what kind of seat covers better to buy? I asked a couple of dealerships in GTA, nobody sells seat covers and in Canadian Tire I didn't find something specific for Toyota Sienna....

BTW, where can I buy 3M Scotchgard to protect seats nad how to do it?

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Seat Covers Direct sells well made custom seat covers for the new Sienna but they are NOT cheap ($375 for all 3 rows!). They are made out of a heavy (yet soft) machine washable denim fabric and match the inside color perfectly. The kit includes headrest covers and arm rest covers. They fit well and look good, MUCH better than other seat covers that I have seen, I like them.
First I ordered some seat covers from another company that were "supposed" to be custom fit and they didn't fit AT ALL! The rear seat covers are a problem, they need to have cut-outs for the seat belts. These were from a big and well known company and were about half the price of above (still not real cheap). Also, they were not nearly as well made. I sent them back.
You get what you pay for. I figure that they will pay for themselves in resale value with kids and dogs!

"BTW, where can I buy 3M Scotchgard to protect seats nad how to do it?"
Some auto parts stores carry it (NAPA for sure). It needs to be the kind for automotive use, it will say so on the can. It will take 3-4 cans to do all of the seats & carpets on the Sienna. You need to fairly well saturate the fabric and then let it dry for a day. It needs to be reapplied about every 2 years. I didn't treat the seat covers because I want to be able to wash them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts