Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1985 Toy Cel GTS Convt...I can't afford to maintain anymore...anyone want to purchase? Needs transmission and engine work. Hate to part with it, but......not a mechanic!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Miles - over 200000 Condition: fairly good and when it was last running a few weeks ago (before the rebuilt transmission failed) it was running well. Always has had good compression and rides like a sports car. The top was replaced several years ago and is in good shape. The frustrating thing about the top, however, is that when I last put it down, it would not go up. So, I went to the top repair shop and they pointed out that the main post or brace behind the driver seat, had broken. I have no idea how that can be fixed. It has been suggested that one should find this part from a wrecker and then it could be replaced. When this happened, along with the rebuilt transmission failing (that I had put in June 2004) I felt like crying! It has been a hard decision to give up the car that I have had since 1989 and enjoyed. It always gets many admiring looks wherever I go.
Price:???? I don't know........maybe $1000 ???? There are still many miles left for someone who can fix it up.
The seats have normal wear and tear, but could be recovered.
Color is red/black rag top with glass rear window.

22e ??? Is that the 'generation' that I have read about. Year is 1985. 4 cyl.

·
.....drifto time.....
254 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts