Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These springs strike the perfect balance between performance and comfort. 1.25" drop all around.

Post or email with reasonable offer if interested. If I don't hear anything in a few days, they're going on ebay.

·
9thGen Corolla
326 Posts
hey jeff i sent out the money order today u should be getting it in about 4 or 5 days;) hehe its a money order so u don't have to wait for it to clear to send me the springs. sorry i haven't emailed u been really busy haven't been able to check my hotmail account allll weekend it sux, but like i said moneyz on its way.:wink:

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great! Email me your address and I'll send the springs this weekend. I should be able trust a fellow Camry owner enough to send out the goods before receiving my payment. :smile:

·
9thGen Corolla
326 Posts
hey jeff your the kewlest bro:) i'll email you my address probably tomorrow after i get out of skewl tonight i'm going to be busy, pleasure doing business with u;) o and i'll send u the information on the money order to.

·
Grenaded piston
6,523 Posts
Right on bro. Its about time you got some lowering springs for you car. haha..

To bad you won't have em before the meet on Sunday.

By the way I said that i'll never work on suspension systems again cos their a bit*h, but i'll help you install the springs cos your a fellow Camry brother and Team C-Spec member. :grin:

·
9thGen Corolla
326 Posts
I love u guys man ;*) hehehe j/k mah cars goin to be lowered woooooo hoooooo yeah;) damn bout time now all i need is rims hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

·
9thGen Corolla
326 Posts
sent u email with my addy:)

·
9thGen Corolla
326 Posts
tight make sure u let me know when u get that money order too, i jes like to make sure u get it. hehe i can't wait they're on their way;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts