Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Move this if its not in the right forum but it is audio related. In a few months im going to be selling my subs, amp, and cap. I have 2 12" JL W3V2's a JL 500/1 amp, and a 1 farad Digital Cap. All together it cost me around $1200 and it has been taken care of and only seen use for about 3-4 months max. I was looking to get $750 for everything. PM me if you are interested and i will send you pics. I will negotiate if you want to but the pieces seperate but it goes together perfectly as a set. As i said im not selling right away so if you are in fact interested then you would have some time to save some cash. The system hits really hard and sounds really clean but the only reason i am selling it is because i am upgrading to 2 12" JL W7's and 2 JL 1000/1's. Im also selling an Alpine 4 channel amp to power speakers if anyone is interested in that. It puts out a peak of 360 watts. I will let you know the model number if you are interested but i dont know it off the top of my head. Im asking to get around $100 for that.

Thanks

Doug

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
finese1
Toyota Nation Forum
ToyotaNation Forum is a community dedicated to all Toyota models. Come discuss the Camry, Tacoma, Highlander, 4Runner, Rav4 and more!
Full Forum Listing