Toyota Nation Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
searchin'
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.corollacustomz.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13724

well, here are the pics from our trip to the Big Seneca State Park Meet in 8)

First of all, i'd like to give big shout-outs & gratious thanks to Sean (ToyRolla), Derrick (Vamp), Laura (falnfenix), & Xavier (laz_) for everything that we experienced on our trip down south. and extra thanks to Sean for showing us around the DC & Virginia area during the meet & on the monday after. also to Tony (Uncle Eddie) who came up from Virginia to hang with us just before we headed back home to Toronto 8)

041704sat
Jay & I headed out on saturday morning, april 17th, and arrived later that night at the Motel6 in Gaithersburg, Maryland, to meet up with Team NET (North Eastern Tuners). those guys from the NYC & Jersey area are a ruckous bunch of enthusiasts that really know how to have a good time! :twisted:

sick rides guys, and a pleasure to hang with, even though our little 2.0L Celica was not enough to keep up sometimes, lol, (we were just being weary of the State traffic laws :wink: ). sorry i didn't take any photos of your rides there, i had just met y'all. and don't worry, we would back you up if any of those truck-punks pulled any ish :twisted: oh, and east23, purty girl in the hat 8) Sean & Heather (98RollaGyrl - nice to see ya again!) came down after showing TeamNET around the city, and thanks to the guys in the blue XRS Matrix for the light show (11sec burnout), got that all on videotape!

Jay at the wheel

041804sun
We had breakfast nextdoor at the local Einstein's, and grabbed iced tea, ice, snacks & lemonade to fill the coolers, then headed out to the meet with the Team NET crew, after searching for a car wash.
this was across from the motel & the Einstein's, full of H2's, and a Lamborghini dealership

a Camry we saw on the way to the meet

we arrived at Seneca State Park pretty early & grabbed a nice spot, while watching the rest of the Mid-East's finest Toy's roll in, that included rides from MatrixOwners.com & Drift.com, and a few 240SX's & MR2's as well 8) and we got prime footage of Will's (DaCubanSkillz) butt flashing the arriving cars! :lol:
Vamp's ride 8)

there's the Remus exhaust we hauled back to the Tdot for Shyguy

here are more pics of the rides there, sorry if i didn't rem your name or username, i'm terrible at that! :p

Javier's ride, and pretty much just like his sig :wink: 8)

click link to Corolla Customz for the rest of the pics, since TN has a cap on images :eek:: :hammer:

·
searchin'
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my guesstimate would be around 40 cars, Corollas, Celicas, Hondas, some 240's & MR2's, as well as more than enough trucks :cool: TeamNET members from NYC & NJ also came along, as well as a few from Texas, Pa, & De. it was well worth the drive from Toronto, since a handfull came up from Maryland, Ohio & Virginia to visit us for our Corolla Customz End Of Summer Meet, and we've become good friends ever since :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts